Warburton Post Match Presser

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

Painful to watch him the now just seems lost but I will stick by him and hope he prevails but he has a to learn fast which is possibly where the pressure is coming from.

Can't believe that 9 months ago we were all sweating about losing him and here we are now, daring him to just do something different or else everyone will have had enough.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

When do the board have their next meeting ? They need to get something sorted or it's a dereliction of duty.

A dereliction of duty was heading into this season thinking we could challenge them by spending as little money as possible.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

A dereliction of duty was heading into this season thinking we could challenge them by spending as little money as possible.

And the boss obviously told them he could do it and it's not working, they either back him with more money or sack him, it has to be sorted.

21 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'm no mind reader by any stretch of the imagination but from that interview it looks to me as the pressure is seriously getting to him now.

Yes it is, but whats worrying is when asked about how to change things he just kept saying we know this & we know that, but never answered the big question

How are we going to change things to?

Missed the 2 goals and the first 35  mins due to traffic on the m8. From what I saw we were rotten, passing the ball left to right, creating nothing and giving the ball away at every chance we could. Though MW was the man for us after watching us last season but looks like we need someone else. Hope I'm wrong but it seems to be the same mindset after every game. Not Rangers standard

22 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Can't believe that 9 months ago we were all sweating about losing him and here we are now, daring him to just do something different or else everyone will have had enough.

I will stick by him no matter what although I may disagree with his choices I think he is not daft and will learn as tonight near on every player this forum has been shouting to be dropped or played happened its just the tactics he uses that he needs to adjust.

That interview tells me he's given up, there's not the usual confident air about him and he looks gutted. I don't think Warburtons good enough to manage Rangers but he's a decent enough guy out of his depth now and he knows it.

49 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

Take away the Rangers Branding and the tie, listen to the interview look at the body language, would you employ this man ?

For me now that's a big No.

The side to side rocking is very concening. Im sure an expert will interprit it for us but he looked a broken man. 

1 hour ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Looks lost and defeated, it's time he slaughters the players publicly, they don't seem up for it at all. 

I think something has happened that we don't know about, something that has disturbed the dressing room. 

Miller looks severely fucked off recently 

Barton?

21 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

I will stick by him no matter what although I may disagree with his choices I think he is not daft and will learn as tonight near on every player this forum has been shouting to be dropped or played happened its just the tactics he uses that he needs to adjust.

It's getting difficult to keep defending the man, but I agree... you kind of have to stay with him.

Wonder if Walter would be willing to sit on the board again and have a wee half an hour with him and big Davie, just a lunch or something every week or so.

He needs something to turn this round that I don't think he's got at the moment.

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

It's getting difficult to keep defending the man, but I agree... you kind of have to stay with him.

Wonder if Walter would be willing to sit on the board again and have a wee half an hour with him and big Davie, just a lunch or something every week or so.

He needs something to turn this round that I don't think he's got at the moment.

We absolutely have to stay with him. If he's not going to be good enough he will eventually be removed. 

What we cannot do is turn on the man personally. He's clearly doing his very best. He's a gentleman. He respects us and respects our club.  He deserves the same back. 

Just now, gsa said:

We absolutely have to stay with him. If he's not going to be good enough he will eventually be removed. 

What we cannot do is turn on the man personally. He's clearly doing his very best. He's a gentleman. He respects us and respects our club.  He deserves the same back. 

Now the dust's settled a bit I think that's spot on.

Who would want to manage us?

A manager comes in overhauls the whole football side to the club gets us promoted and then our fans scream for his head after a semi final and being 2 points of second place the year after promotion. Any decent manager would run a mile, rightly so. Our fans need to get realistic. We are 2 points off where most of us wanted and expected to be this season despite injuries, which seems to keep happening to players that just hit form, and despite the Barton fiasco. Yet some of us want to disrupt the team more by sacking the manager, or at least making it harder for him by upping the pressure on him.

Aberdeen play them this weekend, Hearts are away to Caley, we could very realistically be sitting in second by the weekend.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Who would want to manage us?

A manager comes in overhauls the whole football side to the club gets us promoted and then our fans scream for his head after a semi final and being 2 points of second place the year after promotion. Any decent manager would run a mile, rightly so. Our fans need to get realistic. We are 2 points off where most of us wanted and expected to be this season despite injuries, which seems to keep happening to players that just hit form, and despite the Barton fiasco. Yet some of us want to disrupt the team more by sacking the manager, or at least making it harder for him by upping the pressure on him.

Aberdeen play them this weekend, Hearts are away to Caley, we could very realistically be sitting in second by the weekend.

Are you confident we can beat Killie? Because I'm not