Dundee Utd For The Drop?

Sadly BNB the cynical side of me says the powers that be won't let that happen as they would with some others

I had been thinking the same thing myself, but as we have seen with the asset stripping of DU by their chums from the east end the other members of the cabal have seemingly been deemed expendable in the greater scheme of things. There may have been a time when their gate would have been a loss to the top league, but not these days.

I was cutting a Dundee United fans hair earlier

He was telling me McCoist was a good manager (he was being serious)

He said we fucked up with Telfer and that'll he'll be some player when he's older

He said we were formed in 2012

He said we'll get relegated next year if we come up

He said all our players are on loan this season

He said he hates Stephen Thompson

He said it annoyed him when he went to a Dundee United vs Rangers game that our fans sung God Save the Queen (even though this guys in the British army)

Are all Dundee United fans this deluded?

I asked him how does it feel being Celtics feeder club?

Also reminded him his clubs going to get relegated this season

I can't wait to play them again and beat them!!

Thompson will start talking about League re-construction and 16 Team Leagues come the New Year i'm guessing..!!??....And be on the phone constantly to his anti Rangers chums..It would indeed be Karma watching that shitey wee team go tits up and doon.. :wanker::dazed::P

this is a stick on. Especially if Hibs struggle as well in the play offs.

Thompson will start talking about League re-construction and 16 Team Leagues come the New Year i'm guessing..!!??....And be on the phone constantly to his anti Rangers chums..It would indeed be Karma watching that shitey wee team go tits up and doon.. :wanker::dazed::P

Too late; would have to have been in force at the start of the season.