Dundee Utd For The Drop?

It'll all go down to what they can do in the transfer window. It looks like they were off loading the loan signings before Christmas to try and save a couple of weeks wages, maybe to get somebody else in. Having said that for all they'd have saved it does make one wonder just how bad things might be financially. Like Hib's they only have one player who they might be able to punt to get some cash in, tbh I would have expected to hear more rumours about offers by now.

They were all shouting about rather having their clubs go bust than have ours survive, well they might have got it half right. I wonder if somebody will try and resurrect the idea of a merger with Dundee to save their skins? If they do go down I think they'll be dead certs for Admin next season, then again they might try that this season to lesson the points impact on them next season.

It'll all go down to what they can do in the transfer window. It looks like they were off loading the loan signings before Christmas to try and save a couple of weeks wages, maybe to get somebody else in. Having said that for all they'd have saved it does make one wonder just how bad things might be financially. Like Hib's they only have one player who they might be able to punt to get some cash in, tbh I would have expected to hear more rumours about offers by now.

They were all shouting about rather having their clubs go bust than have ours survive, well they might have got it half right. I wonder if somebody will try and resurrect the idea of a merger with Dundee to save their skins? If they do go down I think they'll be dead certs for Admin next season, then again they might try that this season to lesson the points impact on them next season.

I don't think they have any debt anymore after doing that debt for equity deal loads of the spl did

It would be pure karma, IF, they went down and Hivs don't get promoted. GIRFUY ya Liewell bitches.

O'Thompson and O'Petrie wallowing in the cesspit of their own making.

WONDERFUL.

Could it happen?

Would you want it to happen?

FEKKIN AYE.

Is Telfer injured or is he really that bad he can't get into that shite side

He won a SPFL Young Player of the Month award last season but seems to have fallen away. Think I read somewhere that they were playing him on the left wing which really isn't his position.

The reconstruction will be for the next season thereby ensuring max 1 season in Championship

Aye, I'm only half joking because I actually want reconstruction. Just not as much as I want them to get relegated. If I remember rightly, there is room in the SPFL constitution for reconstruction to be done the following season but it needs some silly voting conditions to be met. I can just see Thompson licking the arse of Petrie, Milne, Lawell, et al. to get it rushed through.