Make no mistake about it...they want troops banned

MayboleLoyal_atb

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alex thomson is a Fanny of the first order, their was a Major General there on Saturday and everything was above board, Rangers raise a lot of money for Erskine, can it be the Military recognise one of its Friends, george galloway is not one of them and neither is alex thomson...

I hope the MOD put him in his place,about his complaint. The club should be taking action against this clown and they other 2 who have been complaining about our arm forces day.

They'll get round to it as soon as they've sent all letters threatening fans

The only people that should be getting asked questions are the ones complaining. Why are you complaining about Scottish soldiers being at Ibrox?

What has it actually to do with these cunts?

And the most important question is WHY DON'T YOUS GO HOME? if yous don't like a Scottish / British club respecting the armed forces? Also i thought this mob were built on charitable donations? Why are they not happy about the Erskine and other charities benefiting form this?

Just because there peado terrorist loving club don't respect anyone doesn't mean Rangers have to follow suit.

I'm surprised that people think these clowns will win this. There were Army dignitaries at Ibrox on Saturday and they said they hoped this continued for many years.

If Rangers and the Army are happy with this then i don't see what the problem is? It really has nothing to do with anyone.

I'm amazed that these fuckers can't see how fucking sad and obsessed they are with everything this so called "new club" do.

Thanks to everyone for your warm reception on Saturday, without doubt the greatest and proudest day of my Naval career.

Absolute joke for people to criticise this event, some of they boys (young boys aswell) mite never get the chance to attend a football match again, never mind doing so to the adoration of 40 odd thousand people who respect and support their sacrifices. Sometimes this country makes my skin crawl!

If it is the last then thanks again, you have made the last 12 years worth of sacrifice almost worthwhile and I am glad to of been part of it. I am and always will be proud to represent my service, country and more importantly club.

Rangers til I die!

So we've gone from what other clubs will/will not do this to us not being allowed to. If the MoD is even going to take this enquiry half seriously, I'll be very, very interested in the wording of any explanation as to why it CAN'T be done by the troops.

Thanks to everyone for your warm reception on Saturday, without doubt the greatest and proudest day of my Naval career.

Absolute joke for people to criticise this event, some of they boys (young boys aswell) mite never get the chance to attend a football match again, never mind doing so to the adoration of 40 odd thousand people who respect and support their sacrifices. Sometimes this country makes my skin crawl!

If it is the last then thanks again, you have made the last 12 years worth of sacrifice almost worthwhile and I am glad to of been part of it. I am and always will be proud to represent my service, country and more importantly club.

Rangers til I die!

You guys are out there defending us and our country and putting your life's on the line. Scumbags like bobby sands etc have killed and maimed many of your comrades and British people so only utter utter scumbags would complain about it.

Rest assured the Rangers fans will still donate to the worthwhile causes, we will still have fundraisers at the orange halls and boozers.

Proud to be British, proud to be a ranger and proud of the armed forces.

Watp

So we've gone from what other clubs will/will not do this to us not being allowed to. If the MoD is even going to take this enquiry half seriously, I'll be very, very interested in the wording of any explanation as to why it CAN'T be done by the troops.

It would be could if their statement read, who had jobby on his hands bobby bobby sands

RT "@AngelaHaggerty The Herald's Richard Wilson describes controversial Ibrox armed forces display as "wonderfully chaotic" <--SACK HIM NOW

Freedom of speech, but only if you're on message. No surprise that the only one they attack is the one that doesn't follow their lead with incessant propaganda. Sounds like Angela has seen an opportunity to remove one of the last vestiges of opposition. Absolute and unopposed power beckons!

So far we've had Galloway, An Poblacht, Greenslade, Haggarty, Thomson..... anyone notice the usual pattern yet?

Ah, and the new propaganda tool, the 'I used to be a Rangers fan but I'm now so disgusted that I now support another team.......' fake post.

The only people that should be getting asked questions are the ones complaining. Why are you complaining about Scottish soldiers being at Ibrox?

What has it actually to do with these cunts?

And the most important question is WHY DON'T YOUS GO HOME? if yous don't like a Scottish / British club respecting the armed forces? Also i thought this mob were built on charitable donations? Why are they not happy about the Erskine and other charities benefiting form this?

Just because there peado terrorist loving club don't respect anyone doesn't mean Rangers have to follow suit.

I'm surprised that people think these clowns will win this. There were Army dignitaries at Ibrox on Saturday and they said they hoped this continued for many years.

If Rangers and the Army are happy with this then i don't see what the problem is? It really has nothing to do with anyone.

I'm amazed that these fuckers can't see how fucking sad and obsessed they are with everything this so called "new club" do.

Spot on mate. Fucking scum have no shame. If you hate this country get to fuck out it, simple.

if this little bigoted country that we call home votes for home rule next year you better believe their will be no show of support for our british armed forces and no support for our protestant traditions. this country we call home will be ruined by these nationalists and the scum from the east end and their people who seem to be everywhere making and deciding whats going on at present.

It would be could if their statement read, who had jobby on his hands bobby bobby sands

I think we should be campaigning to get our titles re-instated that we won during the war years, then we'd be able to show who got 9IR first. Twice now when you come to think of it.