Let's Fill The Place On Saturday

Thermopylae

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The boycott was tagged onto the fact the crowds were shite because of the shite football served up anyway and held responsible for it.

These fans groups hold no sway with normal supporters who support club not individual boards.

To be fair since the regime change the attendance has added about 15k on to it. We were below 20k for a home match on a Saturday prior to change.

Now the football seems to be getting better I'm hoping for 40k+

We need to get behind the team.

GM

To be fair since the regime change the attendance has added about 15k on to it. We were below 20k for a home match on a Saturday prior to change.

Now the football seems to be getting better I'm hoping for 40k+

We need to get behind the team.

GM

I was there Tuesday to Saturday and first game there was a bump with a lot of new faces i'd never seen before, second game was back to the usual faces and a poorer crowd.

I mentioned it on here and others said the same, Hopefully after the good result against Hibs that changes but these fair weather supporters who were so happy to boycott dont need much excuse not to attend.

Some of us haven't stopped getting behind our team.

I was there Tuesday to Saturday and first game there was a bump with a lot of new faces i'd never seen before, second game was back to the usual faces and a poorer crowd.

I mentioned it on here and others said the same, Hopefully after the good result against Hibs that changes but these fair weather supporters who were so happy to boycott dont need much excuse not to attend.

I went to almost all of the home games in league 3 and league 1. After September this season I honestly couldn't bear it anymore. Plus I got made redundant. but I've been back a few times with McCall in charge and will be there from now on. Fair weather fan? Maybe, but I couldn't justify going anymore on a number of levels. But I never included the board room shenanigans in my reasons, simply McCoist, performances and a lack of dosh.

I went to almost all of the home games in league 3 and league 1. After September this season I honestly couldn't bear it anymore. Plus I got made redundant. but I've been back a few times with McCall in charge and will be there from now on. Fair weather fan? Maybe, but I couldn't justify going anymore on a number of levels. But I never included the board room shenanigans in my reasons, simply McCoist, performances and a lack of dosh.

My son and his pals don't attend now at all they did at first, they are all in the 22-30 age group there are about 15 of them that went regularly or had season tickets with plenty off disposable cash and are just sick of watching shite football.

So i can see both sides.

I've been there All season too but I stand by my figures - before the EGM the numbers where worryingly low.

Though don't get me wrong the football has been a big factor too. I always thought it was a combination of poor football and lack of faith in the direction of the club that led to the lower attendences.

GM

I've been there All season too but I stand by my figures - before the EGM the numbers where worryingly low.

Though don't get me wrong the football has been a big factor too. I always thought it was a combination of poor football and lack of faith in the direction of the club that led to the lower attendences.

GM

A combination of poor football,fans protests & no cc facilities have all contributed to the lower attendances this season.

A combination of poor football,fans protests & no cc facilities have all contributed to the lower attendances this season.

The CC was a factor certainly - The signals it sent out further added to the protests and the feeling of discontent with the boardroom.

GM

I think the McCall factors been good for us, but a lot may just keep there money for the play offs which i think we will achieve under McCall..

They've no been going for months now, they should have enough goddam money for all of the games!

Part-timers!

Havn`t missed a game yet, cant understand why we cant fill the place now that the old board is gone and we have a new manager, the glory hunters will be back for play offs no doubt.

It's not glory hunters that we are missing, we have lost thousands of fans who have just given up. Most will never be back

We have also lost thousands of ST holders who will be counted in the attendance but don't actually go anymore, if we are in this league next year and there is also a ST price increase, then a lot of these people probably won't renew either.

We have also lost thousands of ST holders who will be counted in the attendance but don't actually go anymore, if we are in this league next year and there is also a ST price increase, then a lot of these people probably won't renew either.

How can that be justified? The price is already too high for what the fans are getting.