• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

McGregor Wallace Templeton Vukic all played well today

It's actually starting to get entertaining again

This shows just how bad mccoist really was

He got away with murder for four years, two weeks with a new man and we look a different team completely.

I could greet thinking of where we might be right now if McCoist hadn't been in charge.

I know we would be in the same league but players wise, training wise, team style and youth.

Disgusted tbh.

It's hard to think about it.

The difference in 3 weeks is obvious. Every time he watched us play he must of thought what the fuck is McCoist and McDowell doing with them?!

Just look at our set pieces today, in comparison to what they've been all Season. That's McCall clearly working on them for one week and we could have scored from near enough every one we had.

But I suppose we just need to be happy it actually got changed. (tu)

The first 45 minutes was the best I've seen in a long long time,went to the shop for drink missed the first goal then came back just to see that double agent bastard gifting them a goal,superb finish to the game but hopefully we can now use the last two performances to push on and achieve promotion.

I,m not happy nothing to moan about lol - after years of anti -football its all too much at once

When hardie came on up front the icing on the cake

all i could think of was that fat lump boyd - when the kid chased down the goalie.

I,m not happy nothing to moan about lol - after years of anti -football its all too much at once

When hardie came on up front the icing on the cake

all i could think of was that fat lump boyd - when the kid chased down the goalie.

(tu)

Brilliant display today, one negative that Donkey Mohsni's gifted pass for their goal, i could call another negative in not scoring more than we should have but i'm happy with 4 and of course 3 points, another all round good performance, bossed the game, what a difference McCall has made in 3 weeks.

like i said when vuckic was coming on, i wonder what he'll be like with players actually performing round about him - there was my answer.

two goals.

team were great today, applied themselves, and deserve that scoreline.

Perhaps i was too quick to judge. Fantastic from the kid today. Though it would be nice to see him turn it on against better opposition. Hearts next week will be a decent test for him.

Must have created a half dozen decent chances in the first 20 minutes , which is more than we'd make all game before - and that's me being generous !

The standard of football these last couple of weeks is night and day compared to what it was before. The high tempo is a joy to watch , and though it's early days , I really do have a level of optimism that I've not had for a while.

Excellent stuff overall today. Thought the fans were great at half time too. Way more claps than boos. They could see that, despite it only being 0-0, the team were doing some pretty good things.

It's hard to think about it.

The difference in 3 weeks is obvious. Every time he watched us play he must of thought what the fuck is McCoist and McDowell doing with them?!

Just look at our set pieces today, in comparison to what they've been all Season. That's McCall clearly working on them for one week and we could have scored from near enough every one we had.

But I suppose we just need to be happy it actually got changed. (tu)

We've been deprived for so long mate.

Walter won trophies but again tended to sign players who already knew what they were doing as opposed to bringing players in and coaching them.

Set pieces under him were fucking guff as well, we just signed someone who could take free kicks as opposed to getting a player we already had to practice them.

Whether McCall is here after this season or not, I hope that the folk in charge can see what a difference having a coach makes as opposed to hiring someone who needs a chequebook and either storms down from the directors box to get a reaction or stands with his arms folded hoping that staring at the players will change the score.

It was a far better display than the game against them in December.

Having said that though, if the Score would have finished 1-1 the praise for the football shown would have been different.

We were streets ahead, yet we made life extremely difficult for ourselves as we have done a lot of times this season, some of the chances we created and didn't take were ridiculous

The only disappointing thing for me was the crowd, people need to realise that we need them back, supporting the team

As a side note, for the first time in a long time a few people could have been awarded MOTM, Temps, Wallace, Even Moshni, before his howler, but for me McGregor was fantastic in defence and going forward, fantastic strike to boot he shaded it for me, well deserved.

We did play reasonably well today although don't think opposition was that great. Our final ball is still pretty awful at times and we have to improve our conversion rate in front of goal (particularly Clark). However, all in all significantly improvement from most of out performances this season.