Kilmarnock Must Be Desperate

Signing Stevie Smith and Kris Boyd, with Jigs McCulloch as a possible player coach. What does this really tell us about the difference between Scottish Championship and Premiership? Glad to see we are a feeder club for the Killies. Also a good sign that the Ger's have moved up a gear by recognising that Smith, Boyd and McCulloch are past their sell by dates.

Signing Stevie Smith and Kris Boyd, with Jigs McCulloch as a possible player coach. What does this really tell us about the difference between Scottish Championship and Premiership? Glad to see we are a feeder club for the Killies. Also a good sign that the Ger's have moved up a gear by recognising that Smith, Boyd and McCulloch are past their sell by dates.

You're a man aren't you?

https://youtu.be/aybGmG1bTCk

You're trying to hard.

The only way we're a feeder club to Kilmarnock is that they are crawling behind us scooping up our shit (Boyd et al) and swallowing it whole with a smile on their face.

Killie's feeder club my arse ya mhanky obsessed rhodent.

"SHITE" as one of your in bred specimen would say.

We really should take the obsession you lot have with us as a compliment. But personally I'd rather your mhanky rebel terrorist in bred wean-abusing sort would gtf as your presence gives me the boak.

Scum.

I'm willing to risk it and say Boyd will get about 12-14 goals for kille in the league next year.

Probably. I'd guess a few of them will be penalties though.

He can go and score 40 next season for all I care it'll never change the fact that, with the exception of the odd game last season, he was lazy and uninterested in making any effort for us and fully deserved to be let go when his contract expired.