Funniest Thing You've Seen A Player Getting Away With?

Dazzler

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bud Johnstone while playing for the Vancouver Whitecaps goes over to take a corner, fan in the stands has a beer in front of him sitting on the wall, Bud picks up the beer takes a swally hand the beer back, swings over the corner and GOAL dont remember if the goal came right from the corner or not but think it was, He then turned to the fan and shook his hand,

Basile Boli got away with this for France v England.

Heard a story about Pierce when he was at Nottingham. At team meals he made the Scottish players sit at a table away from the English players, and it wisnae friendly banter. Hes a bit of a knob.

Heard a story about Pierce when he was at Nottingham. At team meals he made the Scottish players sit at a table away from the English players, and it wisnae friendly banter. Hes a bit of a knob.

Don't know how true that is.

Souness tried to sign him , and would have fitted in perfectly . Iirc he seemed up for it but it was Notts Forest that wouldn't let him go at the time.

bud johnston when he took a throw in at the pigery tic player made an exit after saying something to bud as he turned his back bud took the shy bang on his back it was a cold day and bud put some weight into it,and got the rebound...

Wee bud was brilliant at the wind ups, especially against the scum, if he wasn't slapping them when no one was looking or sitting on the ball he could be seen pulling his jersey out at the chest with both hands indicating that they were diddys LOL.

Haha, very nearly caught the mutton molester in the love spuds.

Steua Bucharest are sheep shatters as well?

I just remember a few fans draw a sharp intake of breath when it happened we felt the guys pain.

On the Monday after that game the Real Radio football phone in had a guy up claiming to be Rab Douglas, he kept dropping the phone, it was hilarious.

I remember that the wee ewan/euan ( Hearts supporter) guy used to get it tight of the scum as they were so easy to wind up.

Nope, think you'll find that lambert slid in missed the ball and impeded albertz run, the fact albertz went down in immaterial his run was impeded therefore a penalty. Think a red for the turncoat would have been harsh mind.

He did impede him, but Albertz still dived over him, well "over" is maybe the wrong word. I can't mind Lambert touching him, but it's been so long. I would need to see it again.

He did impede him, but Albertz still dived over him, well "over" is maybe the wrong word. I can't mind Lambert touching him, but it's been so long. I would need to see it again.

No worries mate, I tend to defend Rangers players when I can so perhaps see it through blue tints.

Steua Bucharest are sheep shatters as well?

I just remember a few fans draw a sharp intake of breath when it happened we felt the guys pain.

Ooops, thought that was against Aberdeen. I blame the grainy video, and the fact that I winced watching it. :D

I mind we played Dundee United in a rescheduled fixture in 2008, first game was postponed because Eddie Thompson died, we drew 3-3 with Sandaza scoring a couple for them... :lol: anyway, there was a bit of arguing after United were awarded a free kick, one player was walking in front of Thomson, Thommo just wraps his right leg round both his legs and puts him flat on his face, not one United player questioned it too!

Willie Johnston sitting on the ball against the bheast in the 1970 LCF and doing it again in the ECWC Semi Final at Ibrox against Bayern Munich 2 years later wil take some beating for me.

Being there to witness both made it even better.