Is Renfrew The Biggest Rangers Town In Scotland?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Stornoway and the Isle of Lewis have to be up there. Lewis RSC is one of, if not the, biggest supporters clubs there is.

Went to college with a bloke from Lewis, there was another guy in the class from Barra which is catholic/celtic apparently. These two guys never talked too each other once in the whole year. Never even acknowledged each others existence.

The beasts are all over the country, plus have managed to get all their people in high places.

Hoachin wae them mate and they make the maist noise when they don't get what they want and the powers that be like you say that is top heavy with them fold like a cheap suit at their demands. And Glesga is the worst unfortunately !

There's no many placces these days that have mostly Rangers or Celtic. Larkhall and Renfrew are staunch Rangers, COATBRIDGE is obviously tarrier filled, although there are more bears there than I expected

you better believe it and they hate the fact there is so many bears here ..nothing better than walking down coatbridge main street proud as fuck wearing the colours you can see the disgust on the pilgrims faces ...honestly tho there is loads of bears here than people think

There's nae place that they hivnae infiltrated in scotland. They've made a point of it !

Aye the mhanks in Larkhall all make themselves known. They walk about in their filthy grey and green and have Larkhall written on the back. Making a fkn statement! Makes me sick. They've got their own pub, but some of them drink in the Gers pubs, again makes me sick, I wouldn't step foot in any of their mhanky places.

But on the first Friday in June the battle of the bands walk down the street there's not a mhanky hoop in sight! That's happy days!

They will never overrun us in Larkhall, however hard they try! :uk: