Gerry "impartial" Mcculloch

Anyone see his posts yesterday? surely his employer (snyde) will act on this as he is alleging the ref cheated.. Then again..

Surely this will clear up any confusion about what ssb pundits stand for.

His twitter feed was comedy gold yesterday though, was 1 guy just ripping taigs apart, they were fuming send him pics of shyte, Ashley etc and begging McCulloch to block him :lol:

On a side note, will listen to SSB for first time in years to hear what gerry bhoy has to say for himself.... If he's not been replaced

If anyone's going to go on to challenge him they should make sure they've read all of the tweets and know exactly what he's said. Otherwise he'll just fudge things by latching onto the 'I never said cheated ' line. He never actually said they cheated, although he did come across as not exactly impartial.

Has he actually admitted to being a fan of them bud ?

I heard him admitting it last week i think. A call was trying to talk about bias with pundits etc and Gerry was saying he is just the host and that he doesn't really offer his views anyway he keeps things flowing for the pundits.

Does he still work for sky? Assumed he got the radio catholic gig full time after jungle jims public humiliation... The big st Mirren fan truly hummed himself there.

Seriously though how could guys like DJ and Dalziel sit there whilst every other pundit hammered our club and fans, i mean I know they're both as thick as shit but it's mind boggling to work for snyde...Atleast Darryl King stuck up for us

And our club captain is...?

Do you only trust people with the surname Knox or Luther?

Chills me to the bone still hearing "Jig" refered to as club captain :( to have the worst manager and captain in history, also both bleeding the club dry is a horrifying situation. hopefully by June this will have been fully rectified