Joe O' Rourke

Another golden moment from the green & grey 1/3 of the city.

A reminder that Rourke, the head of the Celtic Supporters Assembly and close friend or Peter Lawwell once posted on Facebook that not enough protestants sailed on the Titanic.

Enjoy: http://www.thecsa.co.uk/showthread.php?s=b091a501e9b785a6f6d9c7173c5aa2f9&t=790

this is someone that the RST, and the VB should be attacking as much as possible, guys like o'rourke speak and post whatever they feel knowing full well that most times no one will bat an eyelid about iot

i would love to see our fan groups go after scum like him on a regular basis

I think there could be potential libel there for the referee with certain people saying things on tv , radio and on social media particularly.

His professionalism and and his credibility is being tarnished, with what was an honest mistake, some are calling him a blatant cheat.

If I was him, i would be having my lawyers look very closely at the allegations being made by certain people

Just when you think these moronic bheasts can't get any dafter or deluded, along comes a fucking drongo like this guy accusing every man and his dog for cheating and colluding to ensure that the filth get beaten; in other words he is publicly accusing the match officials, the SFA (including their own CEO) for match fixing, plus saying the player involved was a cheat.

I'd have that cunt in court before he could blink.

I can see the refs. going out on strike again if Stewart Regan doesn't take proper charge of this situation. The SFA simply cannot allow referees and their assistants to be subjected to allegations of that nature.

One of these days, a referee or assistant is going to go after someone for damages for libel. Frankly, I wouldn't blame them.

St johnstone, St Mirren, Hearts, Rangers and many others have been on the end of shocking decisions in recent seasons. Everyone else has too.

But then it happens to sellic and it's...

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's fine if things happen to other teams. It only needs addressing when it happens to sellic. To the perma-paranoid. Only then is change demanded.

Do we remember 5 days of demands and insinuation and letters written to the SFA after Lee Wallace had his clearly over the line goal missed? When Stokes was given a ridiculous penalty at Ibrox? When Rod Wallace's and Davie Robertson's goals were given offside but were clearly miles on? When Davie Robertson was ridiculously sent off in 1992, to the astonishment of everyone in the ground, for a simple bodycheck in the middle of the sellic half? When Aitken decided he was going to referee the 1989 cup final? When Derek Johnstone was penalised wrongly for a penalty in 1977?

Oh aye, but sellic have been cheated at every turn over the years.