£400,000 worth of shares bought today

In 4 separate £100,000 purchases

Easdales cementing their position?

Someone else joining the party?

£400,000 a fair amount in one day

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/exchange-insight/trade-data.html?page=0&fourWayKey=GB00B90T9Z75GBGBXASQ1&formName=frmRow&upToRow=10

Edit - just realised that it is 400,000 shares and not pounds! Still works out at just £200,000, a lot of cash

How much of the club does 400 grand worth of shares get you.

Of the 65m shares available, not much. In fact, not even 1% according to my calculations which might not be correct - circa 0.6%. Could this be Prior again?

What generally happens is that those looking to buy will place an order for x amount of shares when the price hits y - when the price reaches this level, the purchase is made, assuming that there are those available in the marketplace.

For this particular set of deals, it is likely to be sales between existing shareholders - may even be between the various investment trusts - not unusual, and TBH neither a good nor bad thing - just business.

I don't get the fixationwith the share price.

They aren't heavily traded and there aren't many of them.

Prices will go up as well as down and doesn't gain or cost the club either way

Unless someone dismounting a takeover it really is of little interest to fans.

:000000082:

Do you get frightened when the wind changes direction unexpectedly?

Only when the CEO tells me all is hunky dory and the very same day the market tells me the opposite, maybe you don't think about £6 million being wiped from the clubs market value is worth worrying about, some of us remember what happened previously when the head in the sand brigade spoke.

Only when the CEO tells me all is hunky dory and the very same day the market tells me the opposite, maybe you don't think about £6 million being wiped from the clubs market value is worth worrying about, some of us remember what happened previously when the head in the sand brigade spoke.

How can £6M have been wiped from clubs market value when only approx £20M was raised?

Can someone explain all this in an 'idiots guide' type fashion please?

I don't understand any of it?