Latest From Vanguard Bears

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To forget, dismiss or not bring this up, is colluding with the cover up.

I for one will never, ever be involved in covering up child rape.

Not only that, but those involved in the cover up also must bear responsibility for any sunsequent children getting abused.

It's as simple as that, we know it, and they know it as well. This is not point scoring, it is exposing child rape, and those culpable in the abuse of children, to one degree or another, and as such, should be pursued with vigor at each and every opportunity as is quite rightly happening across the country at present.

Yet another great article from the VB's. Will this board now take it further as they are supposedly better than what has gone before? Also, top marks for putting the article in full on the forum rather than links like some self-serving egomaniacs do.

:lol:

I'm a self serving egomaniac :D

A few weeks ago the Ardrossan Herald carried a story about a local priest who had embezzled 20 grand from the local catholic church. He was of course being prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

As a tim (so lapsed, he makes Ian Paisley's contempt for the cult sound tepid) friend remarked to me. They don't care about touching the weans, but touch the money and your feet don't touch the ground.

To forget, dismiss or not bring this up, is colluding with the cover up.

I for one will never, ever be involved in covering up child rape.

Not only that, but those involved in the cover up also must bear responsibility for any sunsequent children getting abused.

It's as simple as that, we know it, and they know it as well. This is not point scoring, it is exposing child rape, and those culpable in the abuse of children, to one degree or another, and as such, should be pursued with vigor at each and every opportunity as is quite rightly happening across the country at present.

Why won't anyone make a complaint to the police about it?

The article talks of Jock Stein knowing of this and permitting it's cover up to protect their image.

Fast forward to the republic of scotland where you could get lifted for singing 3 words on this very matter.

Airbrushing history and criminalising reference to criminal acts.

The way of the mhank.

I don't know as I don't clic on links. I was talking about your modi operandi. but you knew that. In fact. I would not be surprised if you were one and the same.

So what MO do we share? Posting links to an article on a forum where there is an audience for said article?

Unlike Bill I've received no payment from any party for anything I've written related to Rangers other than a freebie to the Louden Tavern's Sportsman's Dinner from WATP Magazine and I don't write about boardroom politics, financial stories or regurgitate spin from PR companies.

As was explained in the other thread the reason I don't post the full article is, unlike Bill and the VB, I'm writing for a third party website (Shoot). I, in no way, directly benefit from increased traffic to the site as a result of my articles being posted there. However, I am regularly trying to get my bosses at Shoot to provide much more coverage of Scottish football and consistently high numbers of views on posts covering Scottish football will strengthen my argument that there is an audience looking for articles that go beyond the usual "Rangers bad, Celtic good" we generally see in the Scottish press.

If you think I'm Bill then you couldn't be further from the truth. My real name etc is attached to the article. And plenty on here know it too. Just to further quash any suggestion I'm Bll I'll happily meet you for a beer before the Raith match on the 5th. You'll be in for a shock though when McMurdo is nowhere to be seen.

Just been hearing our new FM wants to use the facilities at Faslane to nuke Sweden for the Malmo fans having the audacity to speak about the something which is not supposed to be spoken about.Maybe we'll be keeping the base after all.How anyone can confuse the words kids and sheep is strange.

The Malmo fans seem to be singing KIDS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8nodmlxw4o[/quote
The Malmo fans seem to be singing KIDS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8nodmlxw4o

They definitely were, funny how a newspaper hears something different.

Maybe the clip should be sent to them

I'm dissapointed that VB never added the 4th bheast:

Torbett

Cairney

Birt

Cullen

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3505864.stm

There are more than 4.

Mr Strachan who was secretary of the Edinburgh Celtic Boys Club was also a vile filthy Bheast who was abusing children.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/scottish-paedophile-ring-guilty-child-abuse

http://news.sky.com/story/691794/double-life-of-scotlands-worst-paedophiles

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/eight-members-paedophile-ring-found-1021731

So what MO do we share? Posting links to an article on a forum where there is an audience for said article?

Unlike Bill I've received no payment from any party for anything I've written related to Rangers other than a freebie to the Louden Tavern's Sportsman's Dinner from WATP Magazine and I don't write about boardroom politics, financial stories or regurgitate spin from PR companies.

As was explained in the other thread the reason I don't post the full article is, unlike Bill and the VB, I'm writing for a third party website (Shoot). I, in no way, directly benefit from increased traffic to the site as a result of my articles being posted there. However, I am regularly trying to get my bosses at Shoot to provide much more coverage of Scottish football and consistently high numbers of views on posts covering Scottish football will strengthen my argument that there is an audience looking for articles that go beyond the usual "Rangers bad, Celtic good" we generally see in the Scottish press.

If you think I'm Bill then you couldn't be further from the truth. My real name etc is attached to the article. And plenty on here know it too. Just to further quash any suggestion I'm Bll I'll happily meet you for a beer before the Raith match on the 5th. You'll be in for a shock though when McMurdo is nowhere to be seen.

You tell him, Bill.

He can't prove anything!

Probably just me but this has nothing to do with Rangers so goodness knows why it's in the bears Den and why anyone would think it has anything to do with our board. (tu)

TLM

These bastards tried to destroy our club, make no mistake they wanted us dead and buried. I therefore would have no qualms about using the VB article if by through its use we could inflict damage on their club. Karma you see.