Scum Tops

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always happens when one side is more successful. You see more of that side's tops. Lots of factors probably, not least alot of Bears not wanting to buy merchandise atm. But also them being cocky. They've got it good just now.

It's fucking annoying though. I'd say I see about7 or 8 mhanky things for every Bears top just now.

I was up for the first time in a couple of years the other week for a family funeral and I get out of the car in Kirkie to get some cash and the very first person I see is wearing a Celtic tracksuit top.

You hate to see it.

Still plenty of Rangers tops over here ,I would say next to Manchester United and Liverpool it would be the most popular.

Was there a time when we were the most popular club over the water? Or have Man United in particular always had more support, due to a certain G.Best Esquire?

Was there a time when we were the most popular club over the water? Or have Man United in particular always had more support, due to a certain G.Best Esquire?

I've never got the Man U connection, yes I understand that Georgie Best and Stormin' Norman played for the Red Shite but for a Club with as many links to the Papes as it has I find it hard to understand why they draw such a support from Ulster Protestants/Loyalists. Always argue with my my Man U/Rangers/Glentoran (In that order) Mate for supporting them who comes from good Ulster Loyalist stock.

Still plenty of Rangers tops over here ,I would say next to Manchester United and Liverpool it would be the most popular.

I'd have expected ours to be the most popular there, tbh.