Bilel Mohsni

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peralta,no question,then we can start adding some of these dummies.Simonsen,worst ever goalkeeper??

the thing I dont get about peralta was why was he even signed in the first place?

who advised Rangers he would be worth signing? It is a real worry that the club keep signing so many duds. who tips the club off bout these players?

their judgement has been well off the mark time and time again

sometimes it is right to shoot the messenger

an easy scapegoat who is no better or worse than those surrounding him. Drop the whole first team and give the youth squad a shot. 90% of these imposters are only on the field to collect their bonuses.

Simmo, foster, Smith, Jig, Law, Black, Boyd, Zaliukas, Miller, Hutton, Shiels get them all taxis tomorrow

an easy scapegoat who is no better or worse than those surrounding him. Drop the whole first team and give the youth squad a shot. 90% of these imposters are only on the field to collect their bonuses.

Simmo, foster, Smith, Jig, Law, Black, Boyd, Zaliukas, Miller, Hutton, Shiels get them all taxis tomorrow

just get them a bus

Mohsni is a horrible player. Am actually glad hes stopped all this waving to the crowd pish now cause he knows hes just going to get a bollocking back. The players know we have had enough and can barely make eye contact with the fans anymore. They have all chucked it and couldn't give a fuck. Most of them will go on and play in this league or league 2 in england whilst we continue our rise. That will be fitting to see the likes of Mohsni, Black etc play with Cowdenbeath whilst we win championships.

Clowns

the thing I dont get about peralta was why was he even signed in the first place?

who advised Rangers he would be worth signing? It is a real worry that the club keep signing so many duds. who tips the club off bout these players?

their judgement has been well off the mark time and time again

sometimes it is right to shoot the messenger

Was Peralta no a defensive centre mid, that was being played right midfield?

Poor player yes, but the worst ever?

A worse player than Foster?

yes he is worse than foster, as much as I hate foster he did play at a decent level the first time round whilst playing in the champions league.

Could you honestly imagine moshni playing in the champions league??

God forbid, what a horrible thought.

yes he is worse than foster, as much as I hate foster he did play at a decent level the first time round whilst playing in the champions league.

Could you honestly imagine moshni playing in the champions league??

God forbid, what a horrible thought.

This is the thing that gets me. I remember thinking Foster seemed really good the first time he played for us: I thought he was really quick and good at going forward.

Albeit, I wasn't going to games regularly at that point so he may have just been having good games here and there.

This is the thing that gets me. I remember thinking Foster seemed really good the first time he played for us: I thought he was really quick and good at going forward.

Albeit, I wasn't going to games regularly at that point so he may have just been having good games here and there.

Apart from the sitter he missed against Valencia, he looked great in that game. Valencia players must have had the worst Left Mid in the world at the time. I seem to remember him playing as more of a left sided winger/left back though, I never thought he was a right back in his first spell for some reason, then he played RB in the Valencia Champ league game and broke forward well, kept the ball alive, put decent crosses in and looked not too bad. Other than that game though, he's been utterly shite and I can't remember any other game from that season or these last two where he's looked good or even remotely talented.

Apart from the sitter he missed against Valencia, he looked great in that game. Valencia players must have had the worst Left Mid in the world at the time. I seem to remember him playing as more of a left sided winger/left back though, I never thought he was a right back in his first spell for some reason, then he played RB in the Valencia Champ league game and broke forward well, kept the ball alive, put decent crosses in and looked not too bad. Other than that game though, he's been utterly shite and I can't remember any other game from that season or these last two where he's looked good or even remotely talented.

That's what I'd wondered. If maybe I was just catching him on a good day because I can't remember any Ibrox regulars being too upset when he left.