Rangers V Newcastle - 7th August

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

r u coming to the game? Then visit the punjabi resteraunt 560 paisly rd west round the corner from ibrox stadium. All fans welcome

you dont own that place :craphead:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Is this automatically put on your ST if you are a juvenile?

Yep. :)

Cheers (tu)

Govan-rear-juvenile-till-yer-18 Loyal! :ph34r:

Aye :lol:

Govan front was good last year when we beat man shitty, couldn't see big daves goal though i was too close to the city fans laughing. Gonna miss this one as i don't fly into gatwick until the 5th and need to sort my car before driving up. DAMN

r u coming to the game? Then visit the punjabi resteraunt 560 paisly rd west round the corner from ibrox stadium. All fans welcome

dae ya dae chinese food? :craphead: nice advert for yer resturant lol

This post is pathetic? WTF is a resteraunt ? lol And where the f*ck is? Yup... paisly rd west

Couldn't make this shit up. Really.

Should be a good banter. My best mates a mad Newcastle fan and is coming with me to the game, hope we pump them so I can rub it into him, along with all bears round us within about a 30 seat radius who notices the Newcastle top in amongst us!

:uk:

dae ya dae chinese food? :craphead: nice advert for yer resturant lol