Tainted Titles

boss

The mutants are obviously trying to taint our title wins because of our overspend/debt. Here's just a few facts that you can use in the period ahead:

- 9IAR was won in 1996/97

- Our net debt at 31 May 1997 (yes, May was our year end) was in fact net FUNDS of £9.7m

- Even at 30 June 2000 our net debt was only £9.5m (less than Celtic's is now)

- EBTs didn't start until 2000/01

- since then we won 5 titles in 2003, 2005, 2009, 2010, 2011

- our 54 excludes the 7 titles we won in WWII

In any event, how many of the scum's titles were tainted by child abuse? I'll guess at 42.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mutants are obviously trying to taint our title wins because of our overspend/debt. Here's just a few facts that you can use in the period ahead:

- Our net debt at 31 May 1997 (yes, May was our year end) was in fact net FUNDS of £9.7m

In any event, how many of the scum's titles were tainted by child abuse? I'll guess at 42.

Boss do not use FACTS, the mutants cant deal with them

When you think about we were probably less successful during the EBT years. Plus I mean big Eck was hardly rolling in money to spend on players was he, if he's have had a team of 60k a week superstars I could see their point, but we weren't. They were hard fought well deserved titles. Stuff them and their nonsense, we was there, we won'em, we are the people.

talk of tainted titles is laughable. I've just been smiling and shaking my head so far.

good info though boss (tu)

Don't be stupid. Would you rather we went into battle unarmed? doh

Slap your face all you want. Their argument on this is retarded, and even giving it credence on here is stupid.

They'd love a debate opened up on this matter, and once it's opened the only nationwide voices you'll hear are the media tarriers who will once again succeed in blackening our name, and every rabid f****n who has a hotline to RC, Sportsound and the rest.

Unless you're going to take to the phone lines of the tarrier radio stations every night once the onslaught starts, it's better to shut up about it right now.

Slap your face all you want. Their argument on this is retarded, and even giving it credence on here is stupid.

They'd love a debate opened up on this matter, and once it's opened the only nationwide voices you'll here are the media tarriers who will once again succeed in blackening our name, and every rabid f****n who has a hotline to RC, Sportsound and the rest.

Unless you're going to take to the phone lines of the tarrier radio stations every night once the onslaught starts, it's better to shut up about it right now.

That's a bit like "Sweep Sweep"!

We don't do Sweep Sweep!!

Facts are facts mate. One thread on here is hardly going to stop the mad tarriers foaming at the mouth!

their 2008 title was the most tainted league i've ever witnessed. still makes me sick

Totally agree with this - sporting integrity my arse , we were cheated by almost the whole of Scottish football,but Liewells quote in particular lives on , Japan tour my arse.

IMO, even discussing this on a Rangers site is doing the tarriers' work for them.

We make it so easy for them.

I take your point, but I'd be happy if he changed the title. Then again, it does serve as a bit of a double sucker punch to the lurkers with such tim-friendly title.