1pm walk out during old firm game and march onto Hampden

Bad Robot

255 members have voted

1. 1. should a walk out and march happen this sunday?

• Yes
    • No

I suggested the other day there that we go to Ibrox to show our appreciation to our players and the Rangers staff but this disgusting untimely and unjustified act needs some retaliation with a walk to Hampden.

Their timing has been orchestrated to derail our takeover just like it did last week as the bastards want us liquidated and we know why and if you don’t think it’s down to intolerance or there are any sectarian motives behind this then sadly my friends you are all in for a sharp awaking.

We have suffered long enough in Glasgow from these third generation immigrants taking over our city, our legal system, our education system and our country by the republican filth. They are a poison everywhere and they know that us, the Rangers, are true British patriots and they want to try destroy that as they know the rest of the UK will fall without us.

This is time for action and for this sleeping giant to rise.

We are more than a club and they know that and we need some direct action.

I suggest that every fan from up and down the UK meet at the piggery at 1pm and allow the bears inside to do a mass walk out to join everyone outside before we march as one to Hampden Park.

This would be a massive statement to the SFA, SPL, Sky TV and the millions of viewers around the world to show how we are getting treated by our own footballing bodies in a time of crisis.

I would even go as far as the players walking off the pitch at 1pm and forfeiting the poxy 3 points.

We all need to be in this together, every man, women and child.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the game, with the result irrelevant.

Never walk out on the players during a game. Walk out on them after the game.

Those players deserve our support, we must stick together and not punish them for the SFA (Stupid Fucking Arseholes) decisions.

Do it after so at least we can get behind the team.

Just remember:

We Don't Do Walking Away.

I would vote in this poll, but I don't have a ticker for Sunday so I feel if I voted yes then it would give a misrepresentation.

I do feel there has to be something done on Sunday by those in attendance to show the world that we aren't backing down on this.

is that fucking sarcasm, no i wouldnt give them the fucking money.

Aye well that was obvious! Somebody who won't be there, trying to suggest to people who will and who have paid hard earned money to walk out after 30 mins! Not only that but desert our team!

I would vote in this poll, but I don't have a ticker for Sunday so I feel if I voted yes then it would give a misrepresentation.

I do feel there has to be something done on Sunday by those in attendance to show the world that we aren't backing down on this.

You might aswell vote, the guy who came up with the idea isn't going either!

Aye well that was obvious! Somebody who won't be there, trying to suggest to people who will and who have paid hard earned money to walk out after 30 mins! Not only that but desert our team!

Its more than about the money its about a statement which money cant buy.

and anyway get your sums right it kicks off at 1245.

Dont walk out after the game at all. Do a dignified sit in , well the whole world will be watching, we can get our message across this way.

People will be wondering what is going on ,asking why we have not left .

Its more than about the money its about a statement which money cant buy.

and anyway get your sums right it kicks off at 1245.

Aye well your money can't buy it anyway cos you've no fucking paid any to go to the game! Also, what statement does that make to YOUR TEAM?? Leaving them there to listen to that venom for the rest of the game?

Aye, well with doing your maths you've made your own point look even more ridiculous as it would only be 15 mins into a game people have paid £42 to get into!

:wanker: