Septic 10 in a row laughable.

I know this is bears den but i must say this. Today while in the local shop my eyes came across the very bad site of the septic view and the headline read 10 in a row here we go. These cunts truely do love blowing smoke up their own arses. The only way that mhob would get that is if we were not around anymore and they have just about done all tgey can to make that happen and failed just they will fail in get what they desire most of all and that is be scotlands most sucessfull club . They are a cunt of a club and cunt of a breed of people who disgust me.

Off course i want Rangers to win the SPL asap.

BUT, if we were to be 2nd best for the next 6 years, and stopped them winning 10 in a row on the last day. I'd die a happy man.

Fuck that. First year back these mhanky bastards are getting pumped.

Off course i want Rangers to win the SPL asap.

BUT, if we were to be 2nd best for the next 6 years, and stopped them winning 10 in a row on the last day. I'd die a happy man.

Sort of agree, but we'll obviously stop them before then.

The way we are shaping up we will be buying the SPFL when we get back there which isn't exactly what we should be doing.

Happy to wait a few years as long as we do it the right way and don't win it with a squad that needs dismantled the season after.

Im complaining to the ASA for false advertising. :pipe:

Edit: just shows how much of joke they really are putting that on the front cover of there "Official" magazine.

Whos there closest competition? Motherwell a club thats never won the "top league" in Scotland in it's history. and who have 4 cups to there name.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The memory of our 9 in a row is fresh in their memory and they cant get over the fact they lived through it, it still haunts them at night. In our magnificent 9 in a row we won many important crunch old firm games and we take great credit for our feat.

Do they honestly think beating motherwell, hibs etc every season to run up a sequence of titles is something to shout about?

I know this is bears den but i must say this. Today while in the local shop my eyes came across the very bad site of the septic view and the headline read 10 in a row here we go. These cunts truely do love blowing smoke up their own arses. The only way that mhob would get that is if we were not around anymore and they have just about done all tgey can to make that happen and failed just they will fail in get what they desire most of all and that is be scotlands most sucessfull club . They are a cunt of a club and cunt of a breed of people who disgust me.

Any titles that lot win over the next few years really will be tainted .... It's become the handicap league !!! It's not a true championship any more with teams starting with minus 15 points !!! ..... What a joke of a league and even they know it. Hahaha.