"You're not Rangers anymore"

GOAT

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they've cottoned onto the fact that there are far too many Rangers fans taking this 'losing their history tarrier propaganda crap' to heart and playing on it. Ignore it and it will go away.

I wont ignore it, I love all the hatred.

:lol:

"Your not Rangers anymore" but yous still decided to pack out the away section. You certainly were not coming to watch you're own team.

Just look at there next away attendance and it will tell you all you have to know.

Just think these no marks will be back to their usual pish next season and they will be doing that the rest of their lifes.

I tried to get that going in GF1, but nobody seemed to understand it! Quite a hostile atmosphere between the two sets of fans.

I doubt the Aidrie supporters would have understood it anyway? Either they are too young to know anything or they were just all taigs from Airdrie coming to watch there team that they never shut up about every day of there lifes.

Have to be honest and say that's a sore one. Gonnae have to get used to it though as we work our back up and the away sections get bigger.

Have to be honest and say that's a sore one. Gonnae have to get used to it though as we work our back up and the away sections get bigger.

How are they going to get bigger?

Quite a hostile atmosphere between the two sets of fans.

yes heard that Rangers chant coming from those naughty Clydebank fans :lol:

Watching on RTV I didnt see the coppers were pretty busy inbetween the two lots of fans with a bunch of Rangers lads getting near the clydebank fans but the coppers were all there etc

well thats how it looked from where I was sat in New Zealand

Was a good atmosphere tonight , respect to the Airdrie folk for joining in and saluting ricksen. Can't help thinking that plod over reacted as usual when lifting the two Airdrie fans. As soon as there is a bit of heated banter between the fans they start lifting folk for nothing.

Was a good atmosphere tonight , respect to the Airdrie folk for joining in and saluting ricksen. Can't help thinking that plod over reacted as usual when lifting the two Airdrie fans. As soon as there is a bit of heated banter between the fans they start lifting folk for nothing.

Good lets hope they got a kicking.

Good lets hope they got a kicking.

For what reason, they sang 'you're not Rangers anymore ' in response to us singing 'you're only here to see the Rangers' . Then we sang ' you're not Airdrie anymore' . Banter between the fans. You want people lifted for that ?