Dave King v Current Crop.

simon

Just so that everyone is clear, I don't support either side. I'm only interested in the football side of things, I pay for me and my dad's season tickets, we go every other Saturday have a few pints get a pie and watch the game, that's it. I can't be bothered with the tit-for-tat bullshit that occupies the running of our club.

Now, saying that, I want to know what the difference is between Dave King and the Easdales/Wallace etc, because from where I'm sat the only difference is Dave King has put money into the club, a hell of a lot at that, and the folk running us at the moment have only taken money out.

I'm not including the most recent loan as money in as it is being repaid with interest.

Can someone explain, why on here Dave King seems to be the bad guy for some and the current board are the good guys?

Just so that everyone is clear, I don't support either side. I'm only interested in the football side of things, I pay for me and my dad's season tickets, we go every other Saturday have a few pints get a pie and watch the game, that's it. I can't be bothered with the tit-for-tat bullshit that occupies the running of our club.

Now, saying that, I want to know what the difference is between Dave King and the Easdales/Wallace etc, because from where I'm sat the only difference is Dave King has put money into the club, a hell of a lot at that, and the folk running us at the moment have only taken money out.

I'm not including the most recent loan as money in as it is being repaid with interest.

Can someone explain, why on here Dave King seems to be the bad guy for some and the current board are the good guys?

people seem to pick a side on most subjects on the board rather than see what's good or bad about both sides.if this is Dave kings way of pushing his plans for us through then so be it but at this moment I'm on the fence. I will renew and I will be putting my money into the club as I've done all my life.

You don't support either side yet title your post that. :rolleyes:

The current board and GW asked for 120 days to review the business prior to fixing the business before going to raise funds in a likely share issue. Yet a former director during our disgraceful business practises, who gives Republican Brits abroad interviews, wanted us liquidated and to bow down and ask for forgiveness from venomous scum that despise us, demands he is allowed to invest now we should throw a hissyfit and act like mongs for the sake of it? Wanker of a man.

without being rude how can you possibly post 20000 times on here, be a mod and yet not have a clue about such things?

Your best bet it to not read forums, do a bit of research, think about things for yourself and make up your own mind.

Your starting point should be this

if your OP is correct it would be safe to assume that a large proportion of folk posting are mad.

so---- are they mad?

if yes ignore them

if no then maybe what you have described in your OP is not an accurate reflection of reality

I dont understand it either m8

without being rude how can you possibly post 20000 times on here, be a mod and yet not have a clue about such things?

Your best bet it to not read forums, do a bit of research, think about things for yourself and make up your own mind.

Your starting point should be this

if your OP is correct it would be safe to assume that a large proportion of folk posting are mad.

so---- are they mad?

if yes ignore them

if no then maybe what you have described in your OP is not an accurate reflection of reality

What does a post count have to do with knowing the inner workings of running our football club?

I wanted to know the answers to something that was bothering me, so I asked it.

What does a post count have to do with knowing the inner workings of running our football club?

I wanted to know the answers to something that was bothering me, so I asked it.

It means you have been around a forum long enough to have read numerous posts and articles on the very subject you seek answers on. Unless, of course, you spend your time in OT.

I'd give you your answers but then again someone else will be along within 2 minutes to gives you totally opposing answers.

A lot of it has to come down to the way that people handle their business, and the way Dave King has gone about trying to acquire Rangers is a joke, seems like he wants to get it as cheap as possible and if that mean another admin and fans losing money again he doesn't care.

His plan doesn't seem that great either where it sounds like we will be going back to the old way of overspending to try and keep up with other teams, rather than produce and buy young talent to sell on.

The current board/major shareholders are trying to get spending under control in a way that we can be self sustainable, and I believe this is when they would make their money selling their shares.

> King's loss of £20m in the oldco is widely disputed

> King has adopted a tactic of scaremongering, using fear to turn the fans against the current board

> King has zero shares

> King has stated for the last 2 years he wants to invest, but hasn't done so even when given ample opportunity

> King has outright lied about talks with the board and about offering an interest free loan of £1m which was supposedly rejected

> King has been outspoken against almost every board member since admin and he seems unwilling to stop until he's in power

> King has ran to newspapers on a monthly basis to declare that the following month will be administration

> King demanding Rangers apologise for the EBT's

> King that was on the oldco board that spunked millions and then sold us on for a pound to googly eyes

When did Dave King put money in?

To be fair Simon I agree with the Host and Dennistoun Rangers on this, the title of your post does in fact pin your flag to the colours of one side and is not as you proclaim to be neutral.

As for your answer as to why DK is the bad guy, he has had enough chances after his court case in SA to throw some money into the club and it has not been forthcoming. The reasons could be numerous but I do not believe the rumours that he would have given the club a £1Mil interest free loan, there is as usual no proof of this. Let's not even talk about the various interviews he will willing give to the DR (other certain ex board members are fond of this) and now 3 names.

A man wanting our club on the cheap or a CEO of our board (not current crop) who is trying to see how he can sort things out and has asked for time is certainly the better option for me. It was not on GW's last watch that our club went into financial issues now was it?