Kris Boyd offered new contract

macka1990

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo hoo... if he gets offered a better contract from a better club, he deserves it. If he stays here he will be continually slated the minute he puts in a poor performance or fails to score against Celtic. If he goes down south, he gets the opportunity to improve further (you would hope) and would be better for the national team...

:ohmy:

There are none.

Boo hoo... if he gets offered a better contract from a better club, he deserves it. If he stays here he will be continually slated the minute he puts in a poor performance or fails to score against Celtic. If he goes down south, he gets the opportunity to improve further (you would hope) and would be better for the national team...

We are the most succesful club in the world i'll have you know

I'll believe Boydy is gone well, when he is.

This is just talk and it is transfer season folks. Problem is, none of us know the real issues at the club. Who's sanctioning what. is it Muir? Someone else? But ffs.. surely even Bankers would know that we need Boyd. Very confusing...

its not the players fault, its the clubs fault

its a disgraceful situation to be in

Both parties have to take a proportion of the blame.

If Boyd had shown the same enthusiasm and willingness to improve that he has shown this season a year or so ago then Rangers would never have felt that he was expendable.

its not the players fault, its the clubs fault

its a disgraceful situation to be in

Both parties have to take a proportion of the blame.

If Boyd had shown the same enthusiasm and willingness to improve that he has shown this season a year or so ago then Rangers would never have felt that he was expendable.

i quite agree mate

but even when looked as if he couldnt trap a bag of cement or kick his own arse, he was still banging in goals, we should have had him well tied up.

to think we could lose him for nothing is not acceptable imo.

and if he moves in jan which i dont think he will, we will only get around 1 - 2 million. hes worth at least 5 times that to us.

its a shambles imo

(tu)

Honestly i would rather see him walk out on a free than get rid of him in this window.

losing boyd right now could cost us 10 mil - do the math

1.5 mil now < 10 mil in summer

you know it makes sense rodney

That's what i was saying to my uncle today. (tu)