Kris Boyd offered new contract

macka1990

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does back up the claims that he only upped his performance in the last couple of months for the money :pipe:

Never mate.

We all know that it's only the johnny foreigners who play when their contract is due for renewal :pipe:

Maybe he caught Lovenkranditis, It's rare, but not unheard of :pipe:

I'm hoping that this is all smoke screens or his agent is the one facilitating all of these talks, and that Boyd truly wants to resign with us. Maybe his injury is holding up his talks with Rangers? Who knows, lots of speculation going on, but it would be a serious blow to our title chances this year and in future seasons if Boyd was to leave.

I'll start worrying when I hear someone in the know talking about it, eg, Martin O'Neil, Alex McLeish, Walter Smith, Martin Bain, Kris Boyd....

'IF' he does sign a pre-contract, then he can get himself to fuck. 'IF' we sell him in this window, then a replacement will be required because there is no-one in the squad who can score goals like he does, and if there is no-one brought in, then they can hang their heads in shame!

Let's see how big a Rangers man Kris Boyd really is!

Hey fellow gers but just watched sky sports news and the news is that boyd was in birmingham last night to hold talks with mcleish n oneil and now considering offers from them both,I am fuming at this news as i thought he was giong to sign another contract for us! nothin is signed yet but its sure aint lookin good guys.

fuck him if he wants to go

he'll regret it.

hes either going to some specky tim, or birmingham where he wont get the same first team opportunities than he does here.

i hope he stays, but if a pre contract is signed,

he should never play for rangers again.

Even if that significantly diminishes our title chances?

fuck him if he wants to go

he'll regret it.

hes either going to some specky tim, or birmingham where he wont get the same first team opportunities than he does here.

i hope he stays, but if a pre contract is signed,

he should never play for rangers again.

Even if that significantly diminishes our title chances?

It could cause unrest if he stays, if he signs it would be better all round to move in this window for a few quid.

Guest SandyWaTp
Does the transfer window shut on the 1st or 2nd of February?

Pretty sure its midnight on the 1st.

Which would be the 2nd?? <cr>

5pm on the 1st.

I don't know why anyone would want him to sign a pre-contract and leave at the end of the season.

If he is going to leave I would rather lose him now than have him possibly giving 70% effort until the end of the season, playing with nothing to prove and at the back of his mind worrying about getting injured before his big move.