David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

Hes scored 2 or 3 and am sure he ended up injured. Plus im not naive enough to think strikers should only score goals. I have watched donny a few times and he played well when i saw him. That ok with you? I did say i dont want him

Didn't someone post on here that there were reasons why he could never join? Something about his family's past that would cause some bad press??

Btw, the reason why Healy couldn't settle at Doncaster, is the lad is on 25k a week at Sunderland

An instant hero, why?

Is it because he's Northern Irish, supports Rangers, played the flute in a pre-season game against the tims and loves to get his photo taken with a Rangers scarf on... If this is what it has come to, then god help some people :anguish:

Absolutely pathetic!

A poor excuse for a footballer at club level; 320 odd games, 85 goals, and can't even get a game at Doncaster Rovers.

We already have a dud Northern Irish striker, we don't need another, non-scoring one.

An instant hero, why?

Is it because he's Northern Irish, supports Rangers, played the flute in a pre-season game against the tims and loves to get his photo taken with a Rangers scarf on... If this is what it has come to, then god help some people :anguish:

Absolutely pathetic!

A poor excuse for a footballer at club level; 320 odd games, 85 goals, and can't even get a game at Doncaster Rovers.

We already have a dud Northern Irish striker, we don't need another, non-scoring one.

:lol: laffery is hardly a dud, needs improving but a dud

An instant hero, why?

Absolutely pathetic!

well said regarding Lafferty. This 3.75million buy seems to be winning people over and why? He came on against Celtic and yet I had no faith he would make any impact whatsover; sadly I was right.

An instant hero, why?

Absolutely pathetic!

if miller is instantly hated for the opposite reasons why wouldnt the same people love healy instantly.

well said regarding Lafferty. This 3.75million buy seems to be winning people over and why? He came on against Celtic and yet I had no faith he would make any impact whatsover; sadly I was right.

lafferty was a vast improvment when he came on against celtc.

if miller is instantly hated for the opposite reasons why wouldnt the same people love healy instantly.

It's about replacing Miller, making our team better, not signing someone because they support Rangers and play for Northern Ireland. If that's the case then we should go out and sign Warren Feeny, or any old piece of piss.

It's like some couldn't give a shit, but that's ok because the man is one of us and will wind-up the tims.

lafferty was a vast improvment when he came on against celtc.

Compare what he did to say the sort of 'impact' Novo made time and again. For 3.75 million he has given very little at times. Yes , scored some important goals, but we should have expected more from him by now. When Jelavic came on the other night there was a ball of the line, he might have got a penalty, he could have scored again-Lafferty is not someone I see doing that

Lafferty will never win people over, something i have came to my senses about. I Will still support the big man as i think he has talent.

Now in his third season, and still far too inconsistant. How long does he get, another 5 year contract?

Compare what he did to say the sort of 'impact' Novo made time and again. For 3.75 million he has given very little at times. Yes , scored some important goals, but we should have expected more from him by now. When Jelavic came on the other night there was a ball of the line, he might have got a penalty, he could have scored again-Lafferty is not someone I see doing that

Jela came on against a weakened ICT side who were chasing the game - and he was played up front.

Lafferty came on against a defensive Scum side who were protecting a lead - and he was played at left mid.

Not a fair comparison to make.