The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

Is it no time for the Blue Order, Union Bears, Ultras, and any other group got together and organised one big, united group?

I admire each and every one of these groups in their efforts to create an atmosphere at the game but the place where an atmosphere is most needing generated is at Ibrox.

The away fans are the hardcore and, on most occasions, do a fantastic job of getting behind the team. The home support, on the other hand, on most occasions, need a fucking defibrillator to spark them into action.

I just think that one group, the bigger the better, would have more of an impact than a number of smaller groups.

Plus, you could say everything you do is "political" then the media, UEFA, FARE, Nil By Mouth, the Club, SFA, SPL, Strathclyde Polis, etc would turn a blind eye.

The union bears n blue order sit together n create the noise, so u cant fault them they do their best its every other cunt that disnae sing along with them that need to get ibrox back to its best. Like i said before i hope they can take over bf2 next season make it bigger section.

Is it no time for the Blue Order, Union Bears, Ultras, and any other group got together and organised one big, united group?

I admire each and every one of these groups in their efforts to create an atmosphere at the game but the place where an atmosphere is most needing generated is at Ibrox.

The away fans are the hardcore and, on most occasions, do a fantastic job of getting behind the team. The home support, on the other hand, on most occasions, need a fucking defibrillator to spark them into action.

I just think that one group, the bigger the better, would have more of an impact than a number of smaller groups.

Plus, you could say everything you do is "political" then the media, UEFA, FARE, Nil By Mouth, the Club, SFA, SPL, Strathclyde Polis, etc would turn a blind eye.

Short answer, naw!

If it was going to happen it would have happened by now.

Everything is working fine and the section is running very well! Many teams all over Europe have more than one group in the same section.