Motherwell v Celtic

G.E.C.

I think Celtic will win tomorrow, only just though.

And for those saying the league is over it most certainly isnt, not yet anyway. If they win there games in hand they are only 9 points behind and with 3 old firms and around 25 games left that really isnt that much. A couple of years ago when Celtic were going for 4 in a row we were 7 points behind at new year and went on to win the league showing things can change very easily in this game.

Saying that i think we are the better team and will win the league (tu)

Quite positive about the well getting a result although as someone who still remembers coyne and coyle getting hauled off for not trying a leg at the end of the TIAR season I know only too well that a lot of wee tims just can't bring themselves to stick the knife into septic when it matters

It's the wee tims in the team that worry me and there must be some :anguish:

Motherwell are probably one of the best teams in the league for actually playing football against people regardless of who the players support.

Whereas teams such as Aberdeen, St. Midden and (arguably, this is according to my friends of the Timothy persuasion) ICT for us.

They will give them a good game tomorrow, I predict a score draw, probably 1-1 or 2-2

Motherwell are probably one of the best teams in the league for actually playing football against people regardless of who the players support.

Whereas teams such as Aberdeen, St. Midden and (arguably, this is according to my friends of the Timothy persuasion) ICT for us.

They will give them a good game tomorrow, I predict a score draw, probably 1-1 or 2-2

Well I hope you're right :sherlock: