***The Official Bheggars v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

I think Ally will go with...

McGregor

Whittaker Bartley Bocanegra Papac

McCulloch

Aluko Davis Edu Wallace

Jelavic

Only slight variation would be Lafferty starting instead of Aluko. Can see the team being anything else!

This team wont be far off sadly, maybe Lafferty instead of Wallace or as you said Aluko but apart from that this is what we will line up with.

Jelavic will be isolated for large parts of the game (which will just frustrate him) and Ally will wait till the dying minutes to change things even if we are losing.

I'm not confident about tonight at all, too many passengers in the team and McCulloch has shown that he is far too much of a liability, how he gets a start ahead of McKay I will never know.

This team wont be far off sadly, maybe Lafferty instead of Wallace or as you said Aluko but apart from that this is what we will line up with.

Jelavic will be isolated for large parts of the game (which will just frustrate him) and Ally will wait till the dying minutes to change things even if we are losing.

I'm not confident about tonight at all, too many passengers in the team and McCulloch has shown that he is far too much of a liability, how he gets a start ahead of McKay I will never know.

Only Ally knows this TBH as "he see them in training every day"..... running around cones etc. Well that's about all we do in training by the looks of it.

I'd rather have anyone in there before McCulloch. The fact that we have made such an effort to get this guy in the squad for this game is a sad indictment of our current team and the chances of Matt McKay become a Rangers player of note

As much as I'd love for us to go there and play some attacking open football, I just can't see it happening. How many opportunities have the coaching staff had to set us up to play that way and have not done so? I hardly think that a game away at the piggery is going to be a time where Ally drops all his cards and starts again.

I think if/when the starting line up is discussed and it's decided we're going for the 4-5-1/4-1-4-1 formation that the wide players have licence to drive forward and support Jelavic at all times. We can play with Edu, McCulloch and the off form Davis as the tight midfield three and do well as long as the likes of Wylde and Aluko (if it is those two on the flanks) provide genuine width, pace and options off the ball.

Couldn't agree more, horrible to think one injury may have crippled us for the season

As much as we miss Naismith I still think we were also generally poor when he was in the side. He's a big loss but our recent failings are more down to negative and baffling tactics than Naismith being out

Only Ally knows this TBH as "he see them in training every day"..... running around cones etc. Well that's about all we do in training by the looks of it.

I'd rather have anyone in there before McCulloch. The fact that we have made such an effort to get this guy in the squad for this game is a sad indictment of our current team and the chances of Matt McKay become a Rangers player of note

I've watched McCulloch for the past few years and I just dont get what he brings to the team, as far as I can tell he pretty much just runs around the pitch kicking people and giving away stupid fouls. As for the elbow at the weekend, for Ally to say there was nothing in it was a complete joke, would much rather have Ally man the fuck up and said....

"Lee has done the boy, there are no excuses, he let himself and his side down and his actions resulted in us dropping 3pts"....

My biggest fear for tonight is that we sit in deep and allow those c8unts to take control of the game, as has been shown in the past they dont like being attacked, so lets attack them. If Ally goes with the "we cant get beat" attitude then its all over.

When I think of how we will set up or play at the BJK camp I think of it being a big wide pitch and what is most suited to it, PACE AND ENERGY (McCulloch has neither) and the ability to move the ball quickly (Edu it dreadful at this).

I fear playing our 'hammer thrower' midfield option could prove to be a painful 90 minutes to watch.

I hope Ally proves the overwhelming majority of us wrong tonight.

If I could get a message to Ally for not only tonight but the rest of the season I would tell him:

It's EITHER Wallace OR Papac at LB and LB only.

Pick McCulloch OR Edu and NEVER have them in the same starting 11.

I've watched McCulloch for the past few years and I just dont get what he brings to the team, as far as I can tell he pretty much just runs around the pitch kicking people and giving away stupid fouls. As for the elbow at the weekend, for Ally to say there was nothing in it was a complete joke, would much rather have Ally man the fuck up and said....

"Lee has done the boy, there are no excuses, he let himself and his side down and his actions resulted in us dropping 3pts"....

My biggest fear for tonight is that we sit in deep and allow those c8unts to take control of the game, as has been shown in the past they dont like being attacked, so lets attack them. If Ally goes with the "we cant get beat" attitude then its all over.

There was no mallice and the club are doing the right thing

I think we may have an ally in our efforts tonight, The Weather. Silky passing skills wont count for much with thegale whistling around and changing direction, the ball will be all over the place. Thing to do here is to play a shorter controlled passing game, encourage those who can to try long shots, and given that Forster is a big guy make them low shots, throw in high crosses, there is no way any defender can pinpoint exactly where a cross is going to fall in these conditions. Players will be sliding and misstiming tackles. Its going to be a free for all and the team who fights the hardest will win regardless of skill.

I think we may have an ally in our efforts tonight, The Weather. Silky passing skills wont count for much with thegale whistling around and changing direction, the ball will be all over the place. Thing to do here is to play a shorter controlled passing game, encourage those who can to try long shots, and given that Forster is a big guy make them low shots, throw in high crosses, there is no way any defender can pinpoint exactly where a cross is going to fall in these conditions. Players will be sliding and misstiming tackles. Its going to be a free for all and the team who fights the hardest will win regardless of skill.

thats why you need a player like McKay who can retain possession alongside Davis...............

Rio Ferdinand looks like a fucking duck. Who cares about him, he's finished anyway.

Getting more confident now!

Fuck him

He is a drug cheat bastard

Do you think that was a coincidence he missed that test??

No chance, especially after SAF had just spunked 30 million on him

Fuck you rio,