Transfers

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Please tell me this Neymar to PSG is just one big joke. :lol:

Not too sure. He allegedly doesn't get along personally with Messi and Suarez, especially Suarez. If the likes of a Pogba can go for £90m+ then £200m for Neymar seems a bargain to me. Don't know why other teams haven't tried already, the guy is one of the top 3 in the world, by a distance.

2 hours ago, miracle said:

£4.5m loan fee for Hart for one season.  Sickening.

Paying that so they can have an average keeper on loan for the season but won't pay Javier Hernandez' wages, the position that is clearly their biggest weakness. 

Those two cunts that run West Ham are a couple of charlatans 

15 hours ago, miracle said:

£4.5m loan fee for Hart for one season.  Sickening.

It's meant to be a 2.5m loan fee and them paying half of his wages. His wages are 4.5m a year.

All in all, all they are doing is paying his wages. Which is the real sickner, is that Hart is on £175,000 a week.

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

So far in his time at Man City, Guardiola has brought in dug shite like Stones and that hopeless goalie but has tried to get rid of the likes Yaya Toure and Aguero. Odd manager.

So overrated. Did well at Barca yes but look at what he inherited.

Took over Bayern when they were the best team in Europe and took them backwards including being humiliated by Real and Barca.

Made some mental decisions last season.

5 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

So overrated. Did well at Barca yes but look at what he inherited.

Took over Bayern when they were the best team in Europe and took them backwards including being humiliated by Real and Barca.

Made some mental decisions last season.

Spot on.

Admittedly I was impressed with them when they went on that unbeaten run at the start of last season, but as you say his decision making became baffling. 

Being almost outplayed at the piggery made me cast some doubts on him also.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Spot on.

Admittedly I was impressed with them when they went on that unbeaten run at the start of last season, but as you say his decision making became baffling. 

Being almost outplayed at the piggery made me cast some doubts on his also.

Stuff like Fernandinho at full back and Kolarov at centre back were just insane.

1 hour ago, maverick1200 said:

It's meant to be a 2.5m loan fee and them paying half of his wages. His wages are 4.5m a year.

All in all, all they are doing is paying his wages. Which is the real sickner, is that Hart is on £175,000 a week.

If his wages are 4.5Mil a year, he'll be on about half that a week.

7 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Celtic ruined Man City with that draw at the piggery. 

That's giving them a bit more credit than they're due. City opened them up at will, they missed a lot of great chances in the second half as well. All the tims done was come out and give their all attacking wise early on, the way Rodgers used to set his Liverpool teams up before Mourinho countered it and ruined Liverpool's chances of winning the league. Pep and his players being the favourites probably weren't expecting such an intense attack early on. But once they settled they controlled the game, just couldn't put the ball away second half

All it really did was open other manager's eyes and they saw that City could be got at, it was only a matter of time before a team had a go at them anyway

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Hate that league honestly.

It's figures like that, that make me despise it.

A run of the mill EPL player as well. It's like people paying five million for Boyce or moult up here :lol:

Cunt played against us for Werder Bremen on the way to Manchester, lump a fuckin wood wae a pish haircut.

£24 fuckin million man games a bogey honest to fuck he's average as fuck.

1 hour ago, Goianegra said:

Andy Robertson having a Liverpool medical ahead of a 10mil move. Still annoys me we didn't so much as look at him when we got punted down the leagues. He was brilliant when he played against us as a teenager. 

We let a number of good young players escape us over the past 5/6 years. 

Easy to say in hindsight though