Transfers

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

The Daily Record reporting that Aston Villa want John McGinn. I seriously doubt that anybody at Villa is thinking about signing players at the moment :lol:

Wtf has happened there? Had SSN during dinner last night and seen it flash up that they've agreed a deal to stave off immediate administration :lol:

3 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Wtf has happened there? Had SSN during dinner last night and seen it flash up that they've agreed a deal to stave off immediate administration :lol:

I think spending poorly and being badly run has just caught up with them.

The boy who owns them was plugging a 7/8 million shortfall every month but he didn’t do it last month and they owe HMRC 4 million.

In a nutshell, they are in the shit :lol:

20 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The boy who owns them was plugging a 7/8 million shortfall every month but he didn’t do it last month and they owe HMRC 4 million.

Fuck sake!

Didn't realise it was that bad tbh.

Are they not owned by a Chinese billionaire or something?

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

Fuck sake!

Didn't realise it was that bad tbh.

Are they not owned by a Chinese billionaire or something?

Got a pal who follows them and he says it's not a case of him not having the money but he can't get it out pf China

Sounds familiar... 

Just now, Goosetav said:

Got a pal who follows them and he says it's not a case of him not having the money but he can't get it out pf China

Sounds familiar... 

Tbh mate I read an article about him yesterday and he's only managed to scrape 2 loans together. They reckon he is wanting to sell now and nothing to do with him and his millions or lack of. 

BARCA ENTER KOULIBALY RACE

Barcelona are ready to battle Arsenal and Chelsea to sign Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly, reports Sport.

Koulibaly has had a terrific season at Napoli and he is a wanted man across Europe, with Barca working on an offer for the 26-year-old.

According to Sport, they are weighing up offering €40m in cash plus the inclusion of Andre Gomes, Denis Suarez and Paco Alcacer as makeweights.

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbh mate I read an article about him yesterday and he's only managed to scrape 2 loans together. They reckon he is wanting to sell now and nothing to do with him and his millions or lack of. 

Fuck knows mate haven't been paying attention to it just going on what he said. he thinks it's just the start of it.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Liverpool are still a good bit off competing for the title, they finished 25 points behind City. Keita and Fabinho do not curb that gap! Fabinho will turn out to be an average signing in my view. Lyon have officially denied the claims about Fekir as well.

A good goalkeeper, 2 CBs and a RB will give them a chance.

Fabinho is not average ffs :lol: and Lyon have denied it as they can’t say it til it’s official as they are a PLC and have to let the Paris stock exchange know before any announcement.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Said the exact same about Bakayoko when everyone was saying he was a great signing for Chelsea! Now everyone calls him 'shit'..We can come back to this in a year's time...

Second part doesn't make any sense, why even release a statement? Would just make them look stupid! Chairman coming out and saying no negotiations or fee has ever been discussed is completely different to 'not being able to confirm it until with stock exchange'

Will it go through? Possibly and probably after the world cup, but anything can happen in football.

Bakayoko isn't shit but I think you will be right about Fabinho if they play him in a 2 man midfield . He and Bakayoko play and looked good in a midfield 3 but really struggle in a 2 a bit like Pogba

Watford have signed former Everton winger Gerard Deulofeu from Barcelona, the Spanish champions have confirmed.

The 24-year-old spent the second half of last season on loan at Vicarage Road, scoring once in seven Premier League appearances for the Hornets.

Deulofeu will now return to Hertfordshire on a full-time basis after Barcelona announced a deal worth around £11.5million had been agreed.