Question for the fans holding this club back, i.e the fans still backing Mccoist

GOAT

Yes I understand what scientific means, and it made no sense at all in the way you used it. Even if I did go out and completed a survey with every Rangers fan in the world, the results would still not be called scientific.

Spaz!

Nah, you didn't understand the way I was using it, did you. I was using sardonic language to say that your little survey meant fuck all. See if you can understand that.

I didn't do a survey, it was an observation. I only posted what I had found from people I know. The fact that it was a large difference means it probably is the case across the board.

No it doesn't. See, now you are trying to make scientific extrapolations from your survey, sorry observation. I go back to my original post, what your mates on the bus or at your work say doesn't mean anything in terms of what the mass of the Rangers support believes.

No it doesn't. See, now you are trying to make scientific extrapolations from your survey, sorry observation. I go back to my original post, what your mates on the bus or at your work say doesn't mean anything in terms of what the mass of the Rangers support believes.

So u reckon the majority in Ibrox on a Saturday think McCoist is a good manager and is the man to take us back to the top?

And I know this has nothing to do with who goes to Ibrox but the majority of online bears (on this forum, facebook, twitter etc) don't think he is either.

So u reckon the majority in Ibrox on a Saturday think McCoist is a good manager and is the man to take us back to the top?

And I know this has nothing to do with who goes to Ibrox but the majority of online bears (on this forum, facebook, twitter etc) don't think he is either.

Firstly, I don't think it's a case of finding the man to take us back to the top, because I think with our resources and the level of opposition we're facing, I don't think there's a question of us securing back to back promotions

McCoist is not the best manager out there, I don't think I've seen anyone argue about that, but I don't see how anyone can say he's the worst either, because 21 wins out of 22 league games, is a fantastic record - how we've achieved it may not always be pretty, but nonetheless, it's nowhere near a bad run of results

Secondly, I've always said that this is like being at a pub quiz - just because someone is vociferous when telling you their answer is right, it doesn't mean they are.

Sometimes it's the quietest ones who don't speak up who know the answer, even though them not speaking up costs the team points

So online bears can say what they want about McCoist, doesn't make them right.

I don't know. I don't think anyone knows that at the moment. All I can say is there doesn't appear to be any overwhelming feeling during matches that the crowd are turning on him. As for RM, I think there seems to be a fair old split of opinion. Not that I would ever regard RM as a good judge of the swing of opinion in a wider sense.

I don't know. I don't think anyone knows that at the moment. All I can say is there doesn't appear to be any overwhelming feeling during matches that the crowd are turning on him. As for RM, I think there seems to be a fair old split of opinion. Not that I would ever regard RM as a good judge of the swing of opinion in a wider sense.

Don't think many who are unhappy with him as a manager want him sacked on the spot right now. More that he will leave at his own will after realising he isn't cut out for such a big job this early as a manager, even though many of those, myself included, wanted him to get the job when Walter retired. He's started the season and deserves to finish it and get his winners medal.

Firstly, I don't think it's a case of finding the man to take us back to the top, because I think with our resources and the level of opposition we're facing, I don't think there's a question of us securing back to back promotions

McCoist is not the best manager out there, I don't think I've seen anyone argue about that, but I don't see how anyone can say he's the worst either, because 21 wins out of 22 league games, is a fantastic record - how we've achieved it may not always be pretty, but nonetheless, it's nowhere near a bad run of results

Secondly, I've always said that this is like being at a pub quiz - just because someone is vociferous when telling you their answer is right, it doesn't mean they are.

Sometimes it's the quietest ones who don't speak up who know the answer, even though them not speaking up costs the team points

So online bears can say what they want about McCoist, doesn't make them right.

Ok, I agree with most of what u said there.

I still believe that the majority in Ibrox on matchday don't have faith in Ally taking us back to the top and competing, it's not hard to hear the rumblings and guys having rants.

And from my experience, most of the bears who don't go to the games, can't understand why fans are unhappy, because as u pointed out 21/22 is a very good record.

I am not a big part of this Ally Out Brigade. I am happy for him to stay for now. If we get straight back up to the top then he deserves at least 1 season there. However, my opinion might change if we get knocked out the Scottish by Dunfermline!

Are you scared of your own answer?

I back McCoist and no, i am not afraid, you asked for a simple yes or no answer, theres your answer McCoist is doing his job of putting 11 players on a park to win games, and also makes some decent changes to change the game in our favour.

Also 64 points of of 66? Not too shabby for a "inexperienced manager" who had to start from somewhere and yes maybe the job might be too big for him the now, but he is doing the best he can with limited sources and a boardroom that changes nearly every 6 months with sackings and or resignations. Get off his back and start supporting your team.

I back McCoist and no, i am not afraid, you asked for a simple yes or no answer, theres your answer McCoist is doing his job of putting 11 players on a park to win games, and also makes some decent changes to change the game in our favour.

Also 64 points of of 66? Not too shabby for a "inexperienced manager" who had to start from somewhere and yes maybe the job might be too big for him the now, but he is doing the best he can with limited sources and a boardroom that changes nearly every 6 months with sackings and or resignations. Get off his back and start supporting your team.

I'm glad you agree the jobs too big for him. As for the limited resources, we have the second biggest budget in Scottish football, he's signed 18 players since administration.

As for the decent changes, really? He made a good choice in bringing on Templeton on Saturday, but he had no other choice really did he? What about the other games when it's tight and he takes 85 minutes to change it, and the change he makes is pathetic. Like bringing off a fast striker for a defender (Airdrie being the perfect example).

Oh and I do support my team, every weekend. But i wont stand by and watch McCoist hold us back potentially years due to his lack of managerial skills. Great person, great player, awful, awful manager.

Limited resources is pretty accurate.

He might have had money to spend on wages, but for a huge part of his career as Rangers manager ( so far) he has had to deal in the free transfer market, or he has been fucked about by the head honchos and not backed correctly.

Mather backed him more than most, but even then, we ONLY had free transfers to chose from. We might have a high wage bill, but the pool of players we had to chose from was limited.

Oh and I do support my team, every weekend. But i wont stand by and watch McCoist hold us back potentially years.

Really ? If you wont stand by and watch McCoist hold us back i would be intrigued to know what you intend to do about it apart from repeating yourself on here every ten minutes?

Limited resources is pretty accurate.

He might have had money to spend on wages, but for a huge part of his career as Rangers manager ( so far) he has had to deal in the free transfer market, or he has been fucked about by the head honchos and not backed correctly.

Mather backed him more than most, but even then, we ONLY had free transfers to chose from. We might have a high wage bill, but the pool of players we had to chose from was limited.

The pool of players we had was limited compared the the others in our division?? Really???

The pool of players we had was limited compared the the others in our division?? Really???

Where did I say that?

I am talking about in general, and compared to Rangers managers of the past.

We had a limited pool of players we could bring in. I would say he has been given way better resources this year compared to last year, and it has shown because are results are significantly better, even though we moved to a higher league.

Where did I say that?

I am talking about in general, and compared to Rangers managers of the past.

We had a limited pool of players we could bring in. I would say he has been given way better resources this year compared to last year, and it has shown because are results are significantly better, even though we moved to a higher league.

And he's also playing at a far far easier level than Rangers managers of the past

And he's also playing at a far far easier level than Rangers managers of the past

It's all relative I guess.

He has had less budget,and is playing lesser opposition..... but he is also going undefeated and getting the results he should be getting.