Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

I'm of the same opinion. If Romanov hadn't been in charge, things would've been different. Bar Dundee Hibs, Hivs, Sheep and Scum, I wouldn't want any Club to go through what we have.

Hearts are Prods, and if nothing else, I hope they survive due to Lemmon getting a slap at Tynecastle!

And if Craig Shyte hadn't been a google-eyed thieving little rodent we would have never entered administration --- so yes individuals can destroy football clubs. Used to think Hearts and Rangers fans shared a common bond but that was a long time ago.

They should receive the same treatment that Rangers did - in the name of sporting integrity. If Hearts get favourable treatment not only would it be a slap to all Rangers fans it would set a precedent to be used by any other club having a financial crisis in the future "oh you helped Hearts, you must help us".

Am I really m8, no you and your gutless friend should maybe just start supporting the Hearts , since you obviously support our enemy's. yes Hearts are our enemy. Their choice not ours, now you take your I feel sorry for Hearts and their fans pish and take it elsewhere.

War is ugly, people like you are just gutless, you are lucky you are on this forum, as if Hearts and their fans got their way, their would be no Rangers, no forum nothing. Are you and that other clown really that stiupid.

No wonder cunts think they can fuck us over with fans like you.

It's quite funny watching you ramble on and on making absolutely no sense in your replies to me.

As I've said if you'd actually read my posts you'd see my viewpoint (as another poster did after asking me to clarify) and maybe your replies would make some sense.

But go on, call me gutless and spineless haha it's providing me entertainment at least :D

I've posted before that when our issues happened a couple of years ago, my boss was a jambo and he took great delight in our situation, even stating "you Rangers fans have a very high opinion of yourselves and Scottish football doesn't revolve around you". Well you know what, we do and it does so what goes around comes around fuckers!

If admin 2 happened to us, do you think anyone within the media, SFA, etc would be falling over themselves to help us? Would they fuck!

No handouts, no help, no nothing - if they can't survive on their own then see ya - don't let the door hit your arse on the way out!

i'd rather see them go newco, dumped to league two, playing in a shitey wee dumpy instead of tynecastle (if they even get a membership), and getting pumped off queens park and elgin city. haha

let them get a taste of what we had to go through and suffer. they won't get promoted to league one in their first season (if they ever do get promoted).

A few folk saying it's hypocrisy. Well, it really isn't.

If jambos had stood up and said 'hey, we should be supporting a club who have done nothing wrong and have been shafted by one guy' then yeah, revelling in their plight would be hypocritical.

The didn't and its not!

It's quite funny watching you ramble on and on making absolutely no sense in your replies to me.

As I've said if you'd actually read my posts you'd see my viewpoint (as another poster did after asking me to clarify) and maybe your replies would make some sense.

But go on, call me gutless and spineless haha it's providing me entertainment at least :D

Is that the best you can come up with? We should just lose up to tens of millions be branded cheats and shafted left right and centre.

You are right m8, I see the light, an apology from the sfa would be fine.

Put 20 quid in an envelope on your way past tynecastle today if you are that concerned.

Because talk is cheap it is money they need, they will just have to dig deep like you and I and every Rangers fan.

Now I am off to the game, I hope you enjoy .

Is that the best you can come up with? We should just lose up to tens of millions be branded cheats and shafted left right and centre.

You are right m8, I see the light, an apology from the sfa would be fine.

Put 20 quid in an envelope on your way past tynecastle today if you are that concerned.

Because talk is cheap it is money they need, they will just have to dig deep like you and I and every Rangers fan.

Now I am off to the game, I hope you enjoy .

Enjoy the game, thanks for providing me with some entertainment before you go :D

but we are where were are indirectly because of the clubs and fans. Moreso than the corruption of Scottish football.

CW put us where we are too, but the SPL had a chance to let us back in to the top flight right away, they bottled it and passed it onto the clubs. This is the point where a lot of our ire is directed at the clubs and fans. if the clubs had the bottle to overule their fans wishes and actually look after the good of Scottish football ( at the top level anyway) they would have let us back in. They bottled it and passed it onto the fans, and those fans turned out in their droves to kick us when we were down. I genuinely feel it very hard to sympathise with these clubs who are now in trouble because the loss of Rangers has effected them.

We are where we are because of many things but the vote to allow us to remain in the SPL was not the reason. The vote was not to set the rules, it was to vote on leniency - they voted that the punishment should remain. Yes, some arsehole chairmen loved that decision but we really do need to stop being so fixated on the overall group of clubs.

We are where we are because of many things but the vote to allow us to remain in the SPL was not the reason. The vote was not to set the rules, it was to vote on leniency - they voted that the punishment should remain. Yes, some arsehole chairmen loved that decision but we really do need to stop being so fixated on the overall group of clubs.

They had a number of options available to them. At the behest of their fans 10 of the 12 SPL chairman chose the harshest punishment, which was to eject us from the SPL. We were fortunate that we had the SFL safety net and that the SFL saw the financial rewards as an incentive to let us join their group.

Leniency my arse!!

For those with short memories:

SPL chairmen met at Hampden to vote on the new club's application to replace the old Rangers in the top flight.

BBC Scotland has learned that 10 of the 12 clubs were in opposition, with Kilmarnock abstaining and Rangers voting in favour.

SPL chief executive Neil Doncaster The re-formed Ibrox club will now apply to play in the Scottish Football League but it is not clear which division they will enter.

Doncaster said: "The three viable options are effectively: bringing 'newco' Rangers back into the SPL with a range of appropriate sanctions; putting Rangers into the second tier of Scottish football; or Rangers going into the bottom of the pyramid into Division Three.

"The third option, I was keen to stress yesterday, would inflict massive damage on the whole of the game in Scotland and effectively punish 41 innocent clubs for the misdeeds of one."

These cunts were so desperate to punish Rangers that they did not care - so screw them all, the long and the short and the tall............................

What I would want is that they get the same treatment as us. If that were to happen they'd have a hard job rallying enough fans to manage what we did, or indeed, any cash rich businessman/woman with enough to do what they would need in order to play again, so they should be up against it either way, providing they don't get helped out by the government, or SFA/SPFL.

Dungcaster and Rhegan resign now!