2 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Great stuff from Konta there. Weird last point, but fantastic gutsy display. Really think this could be her year! 

I've watched a lot of her recently, her backhand appears to be her biggest weapon, she finds the angles a lot more consistently on the bh IMO. On grass it looks great, hard court it will slow up, but her rise to no.6 needs more than one shot, she obviously has the shots.

I wish her good luck, it's there if she wants it enough. 

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I've watched a lot of her recently, her backhand appears to be her biggest weapon, she finds the angles a lot more consistently on the bh IMO. On grass it looks great, hard court it will slow up, but her rise to no.6 needs more than one shot, she obviously has the shots.

I wish her good luck, it's there if she wants it enough. 

To be honest, that's actually the first I've seen her play, but I noticed that too. Some of the double backhand returns she was digging out were unreal! For someone with quite a small frame, she really can make the ball travel!! 

I haven't seen VW play this year either, but I reckon she might not have the speed to keep up with Konya. Even at her age, it would still be a shock to lose to Konta, given her experience! Looking forward to it, should be an intriguing match!

Murray - Querrey

Raonic - Federer

Muller - Cilic

Berdych - Djokovic

Berdych shouldn't be allowed to get this far in slams. Unfair that Novak gets the bye that this tie inevitably becomes.

You'd expect fatigue to prevent Muller being competitive.

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Murray - Querrey

Raonic - Federer

Muller - Cilic

Berdych - Djokovic

Berdych shouldn't be allowed to get this far in slams. Unfair that Novak gets the bye that this tie inevitably becomes.

You'd expect fatigue to prevent Muller being competitive.

Straight set victories for Murray. Fed ,  Cilic and Novak