Sign in to follow this  
Wearethepeople72

***The Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Don't worry, Black will be back next week as he is in the Team.

Hope a bus runs over Black later. Scum of a man. Imposter as a player. Get yourself to fuck. Prick

Classy

:wanker:

Hibs have been poor all season and slated by their fans but this is the second time they've outplayed us.

How do I change my name? Ian black should never play for us again

Deed poll mate

The problem is we don't seem to have any youth if Aird is an indication of what Murray Park has produced. Can't recall ever seeing a worse so called winger in my 50+ years on this planet. Does he ever cross to a Rangers player? Ever?

You raise a good point. Our problem under Walter Smith was he always bought proven internationals so any decent kids looking for a club to start their career with would look at us and think "I've got no chance of first team football there". All the best kids went elsewhere or our best kids stagnated when they should have been playing first team football. We can't afford to be a buying team anymore.

4-2 winners in the second half. Carslberg don't do dream comebacks but if they did... they'd be the best ever

McGregor has a head like a 50p piece.

fucking get boyd on for miller...ffs

Fuck it should change to a 4-3-3 with Miller, Clark and Boyd up front

We have to hope that Durie being new to the dugout will be the one to give them a bollocking at half time because kenny doesn't look like he's going to do it.

It's not the 2nd time this year they have outplayed us - it's the 3rd.

There can be NO debate about bringing back ALL of our loan players and giving them a run in the side.

If we're going to be beaten, then I'd sooner have the youngsters playing and giving their all, than this lot of impostors! They're a disgrace to the shirt and the name of Rangers Football Club!

Sad, sad days!

• Like 2

4-2 winners in the second half. Carslberg don't do dream comebacks but if they did... they'd be the best ever

Ban this Junkie Arsehole

I know it has been said before but our problems start from the back as we play a man with absolutely no pace. If McCulloch has to play then give him a defensive midfield role in front of the back four then we can get the defence pushed up and stop the hopeless punts