Boab

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have I missed something , what happened to ID ?

Anyway , good luck to them . Maybe if they're successful this season , they will save us a fortune , and no need to look elsewhere for Ally's replacement.

Ally leaving has created a vacuum in the 'who's to blame' game.

Until the first draw or loss - then you :pipe: / this place will just go mental again!

In fact I suspect as soon at the team is announced this sat the place will go into 'same old shit' mold!

I took a while to realise Ally was not going to be a good manager and did not start saying so until last season, so I will give these three some time as well.

I also do not expect many changes to the first team Kenny picks, but hope he is capable of dropping players that are not performing well whoever they are.

I can see you and I agreeing quite a lot about the team for a while. :ohmy::lol:

@STVRaman: Decision to demote Ian Durrant was made by Rangers board. But board told Kenny McDowall to inform Durrant. #rangers

Usual. Filthy, slimey, shitebag mutants.

a little test to see if he could handle the situation. Its not nice but I have seen that done on numerous occasions. A little test of the mettle of a prospective manager..

Until the first draw or loss - then you :pipe: / this place will just go mental again!

In fact I suspect as soon at the team is announced this sat the place will go into 'same old shit' mold!

I dont think much will change in terms of manpower this sat- its a change in attitude i want to see.

Yourself and Albear will be looking forward to that, surely ?

Not a very positive post though, it must be said.

It may well be a demotion for Ian Durrant but it's a return to the job he originally came to rangers to do under McLeish, , he certainly looks out of the firing line now , management teams go but youth coaches tend to be kept on

I took a while to realise Ally was not going to be a good manager and did not start saying so until last season, so I will give these three some time as well.

I also do not expect many changes to the first team Kenny picks, but hope he is capable of dropping players that are not performing well whoever they are.

I can see you and I agreeing quite a lot about the team for a while. :ohmy::lol:

Last line :ohmy:(tu)