Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

23 n 22 year old's now considered youngsters, there not in around Newcastle first team for simple reason there not considered good enough.

None of our players would get into Newcastle's first team most of our players could not even make championship level teams as the football and fitness is so bad up here.

23 n 22 year old's now considered youngsters, there not in around Newcastle first team for simple reason there not considered good enough.

Or it's because teams these days are pressured in to paying over the odds for players who are at the peak of their career, who are basically guaranteed to perform. Youngsters can be hit and miss and larger clubs can't take that chance.

These boys really should enjoy the popularity they currently hold with the fans on here, shouldn't take long for a load of people to turn on them for not being Rangers class in their first match.

The whole politics of it should be put aside, if any of them can add something to the team, and it helps us get moving again, then great!

These boys really should enjoy the popularity they currently hold with the fans on here, shouldn't take long for a load of people to turn on them for not being Rangers class in their first match.

The whole politics of it should be put aside, if any of them can add something to the team, and it helps us get moving again, then great!

The fresh faces and competition that might generate can only help - but if they are not all Messi- esque it will be Ally's fault - sorry Kenny's fault for coaching it out of them don't cha know!

I agree some of our fans wil write these guys off first mistake they make

Obviously I'm happy that we've brought in new faces to lift the place and hopefully improve our performance but I can't help thinking that the biggest and most important signing would've been a new manager, I'm not that confident things will change under the current circus act!

The fresh faces and competition that might generate can only help - but if they are not all Messi- esque it will be Ally's fault - sorry Kenny's fault for coaching it out of them don't cha know!

I agree some of our fans wil write these guys off first mistake they make

You always appear to be waiting for football to become rational one day. Good luck with that.

Let's just send them back. So many people on here not happy they've arrived so what's the point? I never knew I would have so little in common with some of the fans on here. I regard anyone as seeing this as a negative move as being clueless about football and our current position or just plain bitter.

Utterly pathetic behaviour.

Given the state of our squad for the past three seasons at least three of these five are good news for the club. Finally a rated cb and a left winger plus some strength in midfield. you would think people would be at least a bit happy. But no its all about Ashley.

All I want is some players with a bit of heart, a pinch of ability and ultimately promotion at the end of the season.

Given the state of our squad for the past three seasons at least three of these five are good news for the club. Finally a rated cb and a left winger plus some strength in midfield. you would think people would be at least a bit happy. But no its all about Ashley.

All I want is some players with a bit of heart, a pinch of ability and ultimately promotion at the end of the season.

Not gaining promotion could destroy the club, and thankfully we are in a better position to do it now.

Enjoyed the interviews with the lads. Not sure how others feel but if I were in the UK id be anxious to get to our next match just to see how these guys perform.

Might even get a few fans back in their seats which should make all fans happy.

If they walk the walk the way they talk should be good signings.

I see the usual cry babies are spitting at this and brining Ashley and the board into it yet again.

Wish they would stay in the baordroom section, boring moaning chunts.

Some people are just blinkered. I bet that even if MA took full control, invested 200m and won us the champions league within 3 years, they'd be raging still as his motives for our success were unclear.

Wonder how many will get a start this weekend. Hope this doesn't cause a revolt with some of the players

They should be lucky they are still in a job tbh.

None of them could complain if they were dropped in an instant after that half arsed display at the weekend.

However since neither Kenny or mianly Ally before him drop these players then no doubt the imposters take the cream puff.

:D Hence the sharpish disclaimer! I can always refer back to it - in fact, it's copied to clipboard! :)

get some T&C's included that are so small and detailed nobody bothers to read them.

this was a joke only to be used as an example. It does not constituent my preferred position on this matter. You can only have 20kg of hold lugguge.

There are concerns about there being factions created due to a large group of players coming from the same place, but if KM can't handle it he has to leave.

Would love to see KMcD leave but we can't afford a replacement. Could Newcastle not have sent us a coach on loan??

I predict the Bigirimana will be at RB, Streete will be up front and Ferguson will be in goals :D

Of all these guys Yuric the Slovenian and Streete sound like they could do the business for us.

Ferguson, Derry City - what school did he go to :D