Josh Meekings To Be Banned For Scottish Cup Final

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when you thought the filth couldn't get any lower, If he is banned for a handball then there goalie needs banned as well,

They also need to ban ICT fans as well because apparently they were on the park hacking players down according to eye witness accounts. (through milk bottle glasses)

ZlVIIuF.png

Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths complained: 'We were robbed.' The whole of football is laughing in his face! Imagine how Rangers fans felt when the authorities banished their club to the brink of non-league football. Now that's being robbed.

:lol:

Adrian calls it right.

I knew it, I just fuckin' knew it, I said in the "CUNTS writing to SFA for clarification thread" that they wanted something but what? Well now we know, only I don't believe for one minute this is all they want, it won't end here we can be assured of that. Lawell will be demanding something that will benefit his shit excuse of a club and don't laugh 'cos I'm serious, I'm betting he was after a replay but even that bastard Regan could not comply with his wishes on that one, but reliability expect some form of reward to be awarded to them along with an apology.

They really are beyond contempt, I sincerely hope this makes headlines the world over and along with their long litany of appeal after appeal clubs and supporters all over finally recognize them for what they are, not that it will bother them a jot because they will actually believe that they are in the right.

While every right thinking person on the planet would support the lad Meekings I can honestly see this SFA carry out this abhorrent ban.

For the millionth time the scum bring the Scottish game into disrepute by complaining it's rigged .They've had more penalties, less yellow cards and less red cards than Rangers in their history yet they still complain the establishment are pro Rangers? The establishment then banish Gers and let scum shoot fish in a barrel yet they still shout conspiracy when they can't beat inferior opposition. Their disgraceful vendetta towards referees which led to a strike should have been a watershed but sadly they've now created a situation where all credibility in Scottish football has gone forever. How come throughout the world of football every weekend we see referees making howlers yet scum are the only club who call it cheating ? Always cheated never defeated !! I've seen us lose a treble at Hampden in 1989 ,a referee award us a penalty against scum in 2011 only to change his mind though it was a stonewaller and I've seen a Robertson goal chalked off despite being three yards onside and that's off the top of my head but I'd never go down the paranoid victim route of the scum who have absolutely no class. And finally let's not think this is confined to their exploits in Scotland, because they've had umpteen episodes after going out of Europe and blaming the Referees too . They have no shame.

http://splwatch.blogspot.in/2008/08/stephen-mcmanus-scores-handball-goal.html

ICT might want to use this for Meekings appeal. John Hughes was the Falkirk manager at the time, isn't Karma a bitch!

Good spot. If the SFA can use DR 200 to retrospectively punish players guilty of deliberate handball (and I don't think Meekings was) then why have they waited until this very moment to do so? And if it represents a change of policy by the Compliance Office then the question must again be: why now?

Answers on a postcard, please...

Utterly astounding, the main thing here should be to focus on the complete joke of an organisation the sfa is, it really is mind boggling that this has happened.

The sfa are completely pandering to the scum here, who we all know are shameless bastards but the fact that this has happened is frightening and i hope other clubs and fans back ICT over this and something is done.

It's both embarrassing and shameful.