Bomber Hits The Nail On Head Again.....

MisterC

Going through my Facebook news feed there I saw a thing from the record that Bomber Brown is saying the fans would love to welcome McCoist back. As a matter of principle I refused to click on the link to see what was being said but its safe to assume a reputable standing paper like the record would never stoop so low as to twist someone's word for the sake of a headline.

All I can imagine is that he saying its time for McCoist to return and if McCall keeps on showing he isn't up to the job then maybe he should return as manager. I think most fans would agree with that sentiment and then you look at his win percentage then he did a superb job. However each to their own on that one...

Anyone out there who would like to see him return and if so, in which capacity?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Walter said, he didn't get enough time to finish what he had started, and he certainly didn't get enough backing by previous boards, so now King is in control and things are finally calming down at boardroom level, he really should be brought back to see what he could do with a level playing field.

I actually think mccoist was hard done by, how can he expect to progress up the leagues on nearly the same footballing wage we were using in the lowest division.

Luckily I have just been for a streemie or I would have wet myself...

That clears that up Collie but now I must meditate on the question at hand about Swally, I will have to think profoundly before I can answer, I'll think about it as I cut the grass !

Mow worries mate! ;) Make sure you pour yourself a glass of whisky when you are finished. Its thirsty work cutting grass...

Like Walter said, he didn't get enough time to finish what he had started, and he certainly didn't get enough backing by previous boards, so now King is in control and things are finally calming down at boardroom level, he really should be brought back to see what he could do with a level playing field.

'Hi Peter, Dave here.

You know when I talked about us sharing league titles?

How about you take the first ten, we'll take the next ten.'