Bomber Hits The Nail On Head Again.....

MisterC

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lennon will have been paid a handsome sum to keep his mouth shut when he went unlike McCoist who will be galloping over to his favourite newspaper with the first extracts of his book once he has received his last weeks wage.

But Lennon went even though he was on a similar deal. Not our Ally, no sirree.

On the book, that will probably come to pass.

Jesus, 3 and a half years we had of that man. Outwith what he did for us when we were going under (which I am grateful for), his management was an unmitigated disaster.

Bomber's not the sharpest tool in the toolbox. Why anyone gives credance to anything he spouts is beyond me. As for our current gardener, Jezzuz H Christ, nearly 4 years to fuck up the playing staff and tactics while he is on mega bucks is testamony to the man's ineptitude in management. How anyone can seek to justify his previous tenure, then seriously advocate that this man is given another chance is fucking mindboggling.

Going through my Facebook news feed there I saw a thing from the record that Bomber Brown is saying the fans would love to welcome McCoist back. As a matter of principle I refused to click on the link to see what was being said but its safe to assume a reputable standing paper like the record would never stoop so low as to twist someone's word for the sake of a headline.

All I can imagine is that he saying its time for McCoist to return and if McCall keeps on showing he isn't up to the job then maybe he should return as manager. I think most fans would agree with that sentiment and then you look at his win percentage then he did a superb job. However each to their own on that one...

Anyone out there who would like to see him return and if so, in which capacity?

:lol:

Title should be head on nail, the same nail Walters banged his on, did they watch us under Ally? we were minging 95% of the time and shite the other 5.

the three of them have two things in common

we made them multi-millionaires

they put heehaw into the club

I'm not sure if the indefatigable MisterC has a line in the water or if he has morphed into a Bamber Gascoigne clone since becoming a moderator, but all I can say is that if Mr. McCoist had still been manager of our club we would arguably not be in the current league position we now find ourselves in. :pipe: