On 05/03/2016 at 0:16 PM, yermaw145 said:

We're not talking about moral boundaries, we are talking about the capricious laws dreamed up in the West that make it increasingly difficult for frivolous young men to stay out of jail. If you say Adam Johnson is a paedophile (which by definition he is not because the term 'peadophilia' is applied to adults with a sexual preference toward children 11 years or younger) because he engaged in sexual activity with a willing partner who later testified against him for the sake of her families dignity after the affair was discovered, by her yapping, then what if that girl was born a few short months earlier ? It would be totally legal. The same outcome applies, whichever moral stance you take. If you want Adam Johnson to rot in prison, then you must also want the age of consent to be recalibrated. You should believe that a man, whichever age, should not have sex with a girl unless she is around 18. That is the position you should take, and I neither condemn nor condone it.

If you cannot grasp how fatuous that circumstance is then you don't belong in the discussion. Condemning a person for trying to ask that question is suspect in my opinion.

What a load of utter bullshit. "What if she was born a few months younger" are you for real? Okay then, what if she was 10 years younger? "Affair" you say, you are a fucking knob. I'd love to see your reaction if you had a daughter and it was her this happened to, i wonder if youd be calling it an affair then, or if youd not be bothered one bit because if your 15 year old daughter was a few months older it would be legal so its fair game

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 24/03/2016 at 1:39 PM, folkestoneger said:

Yes it is OTT

Not even a crime in most of Europe as I have pointed out before

Real paedophiles getting lesser sentences every week for far worse crimes

Sentenced for who he is rather than what he done

what the law is in the rest of Europe is completely irrelevant 

17 minutes ago, martin93 said:

What a load of utter bullshit. "What if she was born a few months younger" are you for real? Okay then, what if she was 10 years younger? "Affair" you say, you are a fucking knob. I'd love to see your reaction if you had a daughter and it was her this happened to, i wonder if youd be calling it an affair then, or if youd not be bothered one bit because if your 15 year old daughter was a few months older it would be legal so its fair game

I said if she was 'born a few months earlier' which would make her the legal age.

The lassie was game she knew exactly what she was doing. Most 14/15 year old lassies when I was around that age were all gettin pumped silly and often off boys 16+ and no one gave a shit. The other stuff like the photos on his computer seem worse to me.

On 25 March 2016 at 10:35 AM, wullyRFC said:

The lassie was game she knew exactly what she was doing. Most 14/15 year old lassies when I was around that age were all gettin pumped silly and often off boys 16+ and no one gave a shit. The other stuff like the photos on his computer seem worse to me.

Nothing brought against him at court which makes me think it's something daft.

On 25/03/2016 at 10:35 AM, wullyRFC said:

Aye the bit where she told him she was too young to go out and he tried to persuade her otherwise was properly seductive on her part.

• 10 months later...