Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

http://www.lemac.co.uk/resources/guides/Assault_and_the_Law.htm

In common law, assault is the act of creating apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact with a person.[1]

An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm. It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal and/or civil liability. Generally, the common law definition is the same in criminal and tort law. There is, however, an additional criminal law category of assault consisting of an attempted but unsuccessful battery. The term is often confused with battery, which involves physical contact. The specific meaning of assault varies between countries, but can refer to an act that causes another to apprehend immediate and personal violence, or in the more limited sense of a threat of violence caused by an immediate show of force.[2][3] Assault in many US jurisdictions[which?] and Scotland is defined more broadly still as any intentional physical contact with another person without their consent; but in England and Wales and in most[citation needed] other common law jurisdictions in the world, this is defined instead as battery. Some jurisdictions have incorporated the definition of civil assault into the definition of the crime making it a criminal assault intentionally to cause another person to apprehend a harmful or offensive contact.

The club response disappoints me, it's like they're delighted he's out of contract so we don't need to deal with it anymore, pathetic stuff.

No one wants to defend our own, too busy wanting to be everyones pal and allowing this shit to happen.

It's one of the main reason we find ourselves were we are today, the club need to fucking man up, the support are up for the fight but sadly as usual the club throw our own to the wolf's.

I haven't read past this post yet, but I bet you WeirFlecknStoopit has pulled you up on the "mute" point.

Guys a pretentious, holier than thou blight on our support. I dunno what the opposite of a Ned is, but that's what he is.

If his life is so empty that he needs to come on here and act the way he does then that's pretty sad. One of those 'im right and you're wrong, cause I said so' types.

The perpetrator who started all of this, gets off with a caution, three Motherwell players who attacked and assaulted Mohsni get two match bans, while the player attacked gets a four match ban, and a misconduct charge, outrageous doesn't begin to describe this bullshit!

Also, one of the reasons why I don't want SMcC to get the managers job was the cowardly way in which he dropped Mohsni like a hot stone, could you ever imagine Wallace, Grieg or Souness walking away from a Rangers player being attacked walking off the pitch!