**** The Official Rangers V Hibernian Thread ****

G.E.C.

Other than Cummings, I don't see where their threat comes from.

If they play 352 they expose themselves ton3 (quicker) attackers, and our full backs will do as they do.

I could be wrong but i think we should see this one off.

As some sais, 3 or 4 past them will have them spooked.

i too was looking at the hibs forum and i couldn't help but notice how majority of them are more concerned about how they will stop us from scoring or attacking instead of talking about how they will do against us if that makes sense haha.

They said we have no creativity in midfield.. i'm pretty sure mckay is a midfielder and our top assister? none of them ave any clue about how we play really considering the full backs are just another attacking outlet we've gone through the middle too and tried it route one.

I truly hope we stuff them 4-0.

i too was looking at the hibs forum and i couldn't help but notice how majority of them are more concerned about how they will stop us from scoring or attacking instead of talking about how they will do against us if that makes sense haha.

They said we have no creativity in midfield.. i'm pretty sure mckay is a midfielder and our top assister? none of them ave any clue about how we play really considering the full backs are just another attacking outlet we've gone through the middle too and tried it route one.

I truly hope we stuff them 4-0.

Makes a massive change from last season when there were the posts on here worrying about the likes of Falkirk and Hearts and suggesting teams that could stifle their creativity like putting 5 at the back or 5 in midfield.

For to long have we focused on our oppositions strengths rather than our own I am so relieved that has all changed now.