*** The Official Rangers V Livingston Match Thread ***

G.E.C.

That was a common complaint I heard from jambos last season. I'm sure working with Davie Weir in training will improve him though.

though him and rob slowed the game down to much but with very little movement I could see why they where indecisive all in all below par all over the park

I think the point that many have raised about the speed of our passing was key today. Too little snap and fizz, so the Livi players were all over the receiver, or intercepting. I also think we under-hit more passes in this one game than we have all season.

A great example of the issue of speed of passing was our third goal today, where Oduwa played 4 or 5 one-twos but they were all pedestrian and covered by Livi until the last one, which fizzed and took out the defender allowing Miller time to make the next ball a killer.

I also though Livi and the ref broke the play up so much we couldn't find a rhythm. Still, 66% possession and 3-0 on an off-day is a world away from what we've had to endure before.

I love how a 3-0 win is now considered a poor performance. Seems that Warburton and the team are happy with the 3 points but overall disappointed with their performance.

That's how it should be at Ranger's. Even if we won 10-0 today then I'd have still expected us to win 11-0.

Not the best performance today but we still won comfortably. I thought the ref today was partly responsible for out poor performance as his refusal to give us penalties and fouls around the box started to get to the players. I'm afraid that's something they'll have to get used to quick here in Scotland.

I wish I knew what 'training' the players get for this type of hatred?

Bloody traffic today was shite as I was late for my 1:30pm meeting to help with the cans for the forces day. I ended up parked way down Broomloan and it took nearly an hour to get out of their. Horrendous!

Poor performance against an even poorer Livi team who came and wasted time and kicked anything that moved just not to get hammered.

This is what we will get for the rest of the season so the squad have to step it up, the more a team slow the game down and kick us off the park the harder we have to work.

We weren't up to the standard of the vast majority of our games this season but winning 3-0 is still pretty decent. I actually thought Living worked hard and defended reasonably well. Obviously they played a very dirty game and the ref was a joke but they did work hard and we have give them that. Great finishes for all the goals and in particular a cracking strike from Wallace.

Anyone else watch thro rangers TV?

On holiday at mo so watched it on iPad, glitchy as hell...not sure if it was poor wifi here or a problem?

Anyway good result and delighted wag horn got another goal

Was fine for me apart from shite commentary from the dour Dave Smith. Actually thought the quality was one of the best I've seen from Ibrox.

Poor performance against an even poorer Livi team who came and wasted time and kicked anything that moved just not to get hammered.

This is what we will get for the rest of the season so the squad have to step it up, the more a team slow the game down and kick us off the park the harder we have to work.

It was a poor performance relative to the high standards set, still far better than most of what has been served up the last three years.

Was great to hear that the players were starting their own inquest about the drop in standards.