*** The Official Rangers V Livingston Match Thread ***

G.E.C.

If you're abroad and you paid for the Rangers game today then fair enough have a moan about Dave Smith's commentary,to anyone watching a stream for free shut fucking up.

I pay for my stream and he was fucking abysmal. I would genuinely stop watching us if he were commentating every week.

I'll take 3-0! Keep winning, that's what matters most. I thought Livingston played out of their skins today, they were very quick, didn't give us time on the ball, they countered very well, they were unlucky not to get a goal today and thanks to Wes, they didn't.

So 3-0, when we didn't play great and the opposition had a stormer, can't complain at all.

No disrespect for Dave Smith, Barcelona Bear and legend, but RTV please don't invite him to commentate again.

They managed to slow the tempo right down, shower of hacking bastards, glad we didnt play to them though.

Couple pieces of sloppy football and stupid missed chances. Something to work on this week.

Still a good game though, probably the least impressive performance so far but still entertaining. I thought he should have put Shiels on for Zelalem earlier,Zelalem needs to work on his off ball play a bit imo.

Mentioned earlier about Waggy getting a goal from open play today.

Now that the monkey is off his back I'd expect him to go from strength to strength.

Received some rough treatment throughout todays match, But stuck to the task

and got his rewards.

10 outa 10 ..

Next

Hearing that the players were raging at themselves and having an inquest in the dressing room about the performance today is great to hear.

3-0, clean sheet and 3 points but they know they are better than that.

^^^^

I'll take a 3-0 win every week but it's good to keep the standards as high as they have been recently and MW will be tweaking the side to get them back to top form asap. :cheers:

oduwa needs to pass the ball quicker, a lot of time he slows the tempo by trying too much and allowing the opponents to get goal side

waghorn had a cracking game leading the line against the cloggers in that livingston team, halliday was phenomenal in the middle defensively, and in games like this where with half an hour to go and the game is done, i wouldnt bring miller on as it benefits no one really, id prefer a youngster getting game time if anything

other than that, we controlled the 90minutes apart from a 30 second spell i think, cant complain given what we have been served up this season so far