Ally included in celebrations?

19 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Behave urself I watched him and at that time I felt the way u did but if u knew that much about him u would know he raped our club as manager and left us trailing behind shite like hearts never winning a cup that he should of won 3 times(petrofac)  holding on for draws against Dunfermline and all they Shitey teams, an absolute embarrassment of a manager and a man cosying up to the tims that he once slayed eh. And Aye 99% of fans just check all threads about him. He let Dundee Utd run all over us in the cup at home was raging when his salary came out and fell to bits when it got to much not very befitting of a true Ranger. 

Clearly your view is so narrow its blinding you.  Perspective is good.

on its own, the act of standing up for our history is worth a whole lot more than anything else he achieved at Rangers and deserves a fuckin statue.  It was THAT important.  You could only realise the effect of that action had we accepted that part of the 5-way agreement.

But yes, I agree, a shite FOOTBALL manager, wrong man in the circumstances.

8 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Clearly your view is so narrow its blinding you.  Perspective is good.

on its own, the act of standing up for our history is worth a whole lot more than anything else he achieved at Rangers and deserves a fuckin statue.  It was THAT important.  You could only realise the effect of that action had we accepted that part of the 5-way agreement.

But yes, I agree, a shite FOOTBALL manager, wrong man in the circumstances.

My view isn't narrow as a player he was my hero growing up like many on here young and old. The way he held us together was only done as it suited him with huge money benefits and to save the club he very nearly brought us to our knees again with the money he was both earning and spending with very little positive result. In a nutshell for me ally scored plenty for us winning us games but he also fucked us over and left us needing huge surgery while clinging on to every single creep who wanted to rape us out of much needed cash funds. If ally had said after 2nd division right guys the job is far to big for me I'll need to chuck it and let someone take over he would have had respect. Ur not telling me that u see him cuddling in2 Lemmon and think aye that's super ally?? Turns Ma stomach tbh 

20 minutes ago, Fabric said:

My view isn't narrow as a player he was my hero growing up like many on here young and old. The way he held us together was only done as it suited him with huge money benefits and to save the club he very nearly brought us to our knees again with the money he was both earning and spending with very little positive result. In a nutshell for me ally scored plenty for us winning us games but he also fucked us over and left us needing huge surgery while clinging on to every single creep who wanted to rape us out of much needed cash funds. If ally had said after 2nd division right guys the job is far to big for me I'll need to chuck it and let someone take over he would have had respect. Ur not telling me that u see him cuddling in2 Lemmon and think aye that's super ally?? Turns Ma stomach tbh 

I'm surprised Walter could walk upright with McCoist's ankes contantly phanging out his erse.

He lied and was found out. So he scored a lot of goals, but it doesn't make him any less less of a self serving liar who betrayed the fans and that he shall always remain. As for his goals, he was well fucking handsomely paid for them! Now let the deluded talk of integrity!

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'm surprised Walter could walk upright with McCoist's ankes contantly phanging out his erse.

He lied and was found out. So he scored a lot of goals, but it doesn't make him any less less of a self serving liar who betrayed the fans and that he shall always remain. As for his goals, he was well fucking handsomely paid for them! Now let the deluded talk of integrity!

I hope coopsleftboot reads this post as it sums up what I've been trying to say but am no great at explaining. Money is his God and that's now how he will be remembered 

3 minutes ago, Fabric said:

I hope coopsleftboot reads this post as it sums up what I've been trying to say but am no great at explaining. Money is his God and that's now how he will be remembered 

You cannot separate a man and his behaviour, then pigeon hole part of it to suit an agenda. He has no integrity, and should be nowehere near Ibrox, end of. 

10 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

Over time, I think Ally will be remembered mostly for his goalscoring legend status, with his awful managerial stint (and questionable decisions around finances) brushed under the carpet like an embarrassing blip in an otherwise great career. Not yet though, his abilities and decisions while manager are still too raw, and are still costing us as a club. 

There seems to be a concerted and coordinated campaign going to get him on the pitch for the last home game - I wonder who is orchestrating this...?

Bottom line - it's disrespectful to Mark Warburton and Davie Weir to parade a manager who spectacularly failed to achieve what they have achieved, and what is being celebrated. I don't think I'd object (at least nowhere near as strongly) to him being in the Director's Box as I would to him being on the pitch. Him parading a trophy he failed to win is just nonsense.

I don't know about on the pitch, but I wouldn't mind him in the Directors Box; if only to see the team playing, and congratulating the manager and players.

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You cannot separate a man and his behaviour, then pigeon hole part of it to suit an agenda. He has no integrity, and should be nowehere near Ibrox, end of. 

tell me then, why should Ally Mccoist be ousted and ripped to bits for taking a wage whilst trying to do a managers job, but it's ok for previous managers such as Walter Smith - who also gave us shite football, remember Ally was his protege - to have taken that wage? because he won? are you saying that if a manager fails he's to be banned sine die? 

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

by you maybe.

Certainly by me and plenty others. If u or I went in and took everything from rangers that he did then we would be jailed. Disgusting way to treat the club u "love". Is it the cheeky chappie thing u still like and admire? No1 will tell me that he did everything at ibrox to suit any1 else bar him.  U can stay bamboozled but I'll move on under a good doing to be great manager 

1 minute ago, Fabric said:

Certainly by me and plenty others. If u or I went in and took everything from rangers that he did then we would be jailed. Disgusting way to treat the club u "love". Is it the cheeky chappie thing u still like and admire? No1 will tell me that he did everything at ibrox to suit any1 else bar him.  U can stay bamboozled but I'll move on under a good doing to be great manager 

Jailed for taking a wage you're contractually entitled to? Gimme fucking peace. Jailed. Jesus fucking Christ man. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

tell me then, why should Ally Mccoist be ousted and ripped to bits for taking a wage whilst trying to do a managers job, but it's ok for previous managers such as Walter Smith - who also gave us shite football, remember Ally was his protege - to have taken that wage? because he won? are you saying that if a manager fails he's to be banned sine die? 

It was the deception and don't let me get started on Mr Cheque book.

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Jailed for taking a wage you're contractually entitled to? Gimme fucking peace. Jailed. Jesus fucking Christ man. :lol:

Aye fuckin jailed he took a contract off of a crook who raped our club. I bet the contract wasn't worth the paper it was written on. More will come out. Keep brown nosing ally all u want ur going to look very silly 

27 minutes ago, Fabric said:

I agree hes a twat who are the lots who love him still? 

I cant believe that this thread is still going, Ally has had his celebrations for what he achieved as manager at Rangers and was paid handsomely with money and shares, this season has nothing to do with him especially with the fact there is only a few players left from his days in charge.

My feeling is that any celebrations we have, are purely for MW/DW and the players who taken us this final step back to the top, but if Ally wishes go to the game as a fan i'm sure he would be more than welcome, to me as a football player for this club he will always be a Legend.

28 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Why shouldn't he be ripped to bits for sitting at home collecting 80k a month whilst attending to his daffodils. 

A Rangers man would have forfeit the salary knowing fine the club was on it's knees financially but the wage thief, not being a Rangers man - chose differently.

He deserves everything he gets.

Hmm, I actually don't agree that we won't be able to challege the scum next season. We play some great football at times, and playing in the lower divisions will have prepared us well because we will have much more space to play our passing game in the spl. Players will be able to open up defences with our quick passing, and I fully expct us to mount a real challenge next year. When you play against teams with 10 in defence it's very difficult to beat them.

5 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Why shouldn't he be ripped to bits for sitting at home collecting 80k a month whilst attending to his daffodils. 

A Rangers man would have forfeit the salary knowing fine the club was on it's knees financially but the wage thief, not being a Rangers man - chose differently.

He deserves everything he gets.

according to King we are and have always been on sound financial footing, he's had this stated in court plenty times. and plenty managers do this every month when they are removed/leave. If he never took the wage when the old board were on charge, they would have took the money and squandered it regardless.

21 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

according to King we are and have always been on sound financial footing, he's had this stated in court plenty times. and plenty managers do this every month when they are removed/leave. If he never took the wage when the old board were on charge, they would have took the money and squandered it regardless.

King also said they tried a couple of times to come to an agreement with the failure and he knocked them back every time, then when he had a tv gig lined up he took whatever cash he could from us and fucked off

10 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

King also said they tried a couple of times to come to an agreement with the failure and he knocked them back every time, then when he had a tv gig lined up he took whatever cash he could from us and fucked off

King says a lot, not all of it stands up to scrutiny. i thought most had learned that by now.

6 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

King says a lot, not all of it stands up to scrutiny. i thought most had learned that by now.

But you just said:

according to King we are and have always been on sound financial footing

Are you not being selective in what you believe he says to be true?

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

But you just said:

Are you not being selective in what you believe he says to be true?

spraffing off to the press about £27 million and investors coming in and then what is legally said and proven in a court of law are very different wouldn't you say?