Some of our support

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Unfortunately this is the type of wee shitehouse who are becoming more frequent among our support , sickening but not surprising 

We have to be more progressive and wanting the Queen to be blown up is what we all should be wanting.

4 hours ago, HG5 said:

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Unfortunately this is the type of wee shitehouse who are becoming more frequent among our support , sickening but not surprising 

Tht really worries me that these wee cunts are in our support. Respecting the queen has always been part of been a rangers fan for m

Marks a wanker and probably one of these Facebook fans who never watches a game.

And most antimonarchists haven't a fucking clue, its just pure irrational bigoted hatred. They all talk about money ignoring the fact the royal family bring in millions in tourism. And do they not own lots of land that they lease for free?

I'm not a big Monarchist myself but that comment is disgusting and something you'd read on Kerrydale Street or an Irish Republican page on Facebook.

Some of our support are utter baw bags - it doesn't surprise me at all but the thing that I take comfort in is that the wee shitebags only spout it on social media NEVER on a bus, function, at a game - same way as the YES voters and SNP rats in our support know their place away from their PC screens too. 

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

Marks a wanker and probably one of these Facebook fans who never watches a game.

And most antimonarchists haven't a fucking clue, its just pure irrational bigoted hatred. They all talk about money ignoring the fact the royal family bring in millions in tourism. And do they not own lots of land that they lease for free?

Marks the sort of wee prick who's da is a taig and so is all his pals but because he wants to try be different he decides to support rangers for a daft reason after supporting celtic for a few years. 

Marks the sort of wee fanny who sits behind his keyboard going what's the queen got to do with rangers, what's singing loyalist songs got to do with rangers. He's probably voted yes if he was old enough as barely looks like he has hit puberty.

theres plenty of wee fuds like him out there but  I can bet you they barely put money into rangers or travel up and down the country following us.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm not a big Monarchist myself but that comment is disgusting and something you'd read on Kerrydale Street or an Irish Republican page on Facebook.

Some of our support are utter baw bags - it doesn't surprise me at all but the thing that I take comfort in is that the wee shitebags only spout it on social media NEVER on a bus, function, at a game - same way as the YES voters and SNP rats in our support know their place away from their PC screens too. 

Totally agree with you concerning where they choose to spout their shite , on my bus , at functions and at the game its the way it should be , online all of a sudden wee cock munchers with no pals and a disturbing fascination for a man/woman thing they think is the way forward seem to be  norm , most of these cunts couldn't spell Rangers never mind understand what it means to be one of us 

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Usually I'd be u happy about a fan calling out one of their own (which I have done) but that tweets a joke. What a complete bell end. He is arguing with some guy from Belfast calling him a biggot nowdoh