*** The Official Rangers V Morton Match Thread ***

Rangers Lady

11 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

If you Google your email address (shows on your profile) links you a chapel in Spain, a nursery in York and some fuck off cross in Mayo. Ergo declan ?

Why you googling my email address fucking creep ? ??

Just now, BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 said:

Fucking horrible lineup! Do these wankers watch the same fucking game as the fans ???

I think Murty is just having to deal with the status quo today. Not really much time to implement any changes plus if he isn't going to get the gig til the summer then I can't see him rocking the ship any more than he needs to.

It is disappointing but also understandable.

Just need a professional display today then hopefully hear some news about a short term manager next week.

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

Just here. Stadium is empty! Hopefully will fill up but I can't see there being more than 25k here :depressed:

Always the same for early round cup games.

You know what will happen but,the papers will be full of hurf durf Warburton walks they all walk pish :wanker:

Hopefully the players take full responsibility,  full accountability and show us what they can do...

Should be some small tweaks, Warburton often tweets what the players are allowed to do during the game.  Ie Miller dropping deep, Mckay told to stay wide, Wallace taking his space on inside.  X