The result today

Not matter what happens come 5 o'clock, I think I speak for most of us when I say we are excited by what the Caixinha era brings. The guy has only been in the door and been able to work with the players for four days, so let's not expect to see too much change just yet. 

As Miller rightly highlighted in his presser the international break comes at a perfect time for us, with the new manager almost having a mini preseason to work with the players and really get the opportunity to get his philosophy and style of play across. I'm more excited for that Motherwell game on 1st April, as I think that'll be a good indicator of the direction we can expect to go in. 

3 points would be a brilliant start Pedro and some good attacking football would be a bonus. Penny for his thoughts when he comes out that tunnels and sees the motherland in all its glory. We are the people! ?⚪️?

Think the run in will say more about the players and their desire and ability to show they want and deserve to be here than about him tbh.

For me it's an important run in but it's shop window / trial stuff for them before he can really make his mark come the summer.

Obviously should be given enough time to get his ideas across and then get his own players in but it's hard not to judge him on the performances until that point.

Confidence has been a major issue in the squad so hopefully we can get the 3 points today however it comes and build on it over the international break.

33 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Think the run in will say more about the players and their desire and ability to show they want and deserve to be here than about him tbh.

For me it's an important run in but it's shop window / trial stuff for them before he can really make his mark come the summer.

Agree. The next 2 months will tell us who really wants to be a Rangers player. 

We should win this by a good few goals. Hamilton have been leaking goals and their away record is shocking.

I think Pedro will be in for a pleasant surprise when he walks onto the sidelines and is met by a wall of sound!

New manager and a fresh start. Every player should be trying to impress.5-0 plus scoreline.

Can't expect miracles, but after the confidence boost of last week; the new manager syndrome lift we should experience; new, fresh approach to the game we'll presumably take i expect we'll have a good day. Hoping to see a higher tempo, better pressing off the ball and players breaking their necks to get forward and score. 3-0 Rangers today. 

Pedro basically has a free punch from now till the end of the season. He can't reasonably be blamed if things don't dramatically turn around until he has a pre season to implement ideas and bring in his own players, but if he can lift this squad  and give us a strong end to this nightmare season it'll prove a lot of people wrong before his real work even starts. 

I was pleasantly surprised the day to see the team taking shots on goal in the warm up and practicing crossing balls across the face of goal today, the past few years its just been fod and jim stewart warming up in goals, today got too see some actual shooting. A welcome change.