• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Bluenose1986 said:

I agree. But remember the last time we played the worst team in the league. 

I do, it was 2 weeks ago and we beat them 6-0 :p:

51 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I do, it was 2 weeks ago and we beat them 6-0 :p:

Agreed but today they were more organised, disciplined and tried to hold us.  They had no chance, we scored 2 goals less than last time out but looked better all over the park. 

Guest Lloyd72
5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Agreed but today they were more organised, disciplined and tried to hold us.  They had no chance, we scored 2 goals less than last time out but looked better all over the park. 

I agree, we looked better today and if we hadn't missed a few sitters and ref calls had went our way it could have been more than last time tbh

I wouldn't say that just yet. Granted you can only beat what's infront of you, but it was Hamilton who offered nothing to the game. They came to sit and defend without having a go at 0-0 or 4-0. 

I like how he talks about the game and is willing to focus on other opponents, but we can't really find out if the board has player a blinder for a year or two. If they haven't we will know sooner.

Today's game wont reveal much, but the 3 games after the international break at home to Motherwell and away to Kilmarnock & Aberdeen in the same week will give us good idea what's coming.

10 hours ago, blue_sea_of_ibrox said:

We looked fantastic today dominated the ball but also looked dangerous in attack for a change.  I can't help feel the board have played a blinder getting him to Rangers despite me not having a clue who he was. The difference in the team has been massive after only a week. 

Fantastic????  Were you at the game caller??

We were reasonably good today but Accies were awful.   We also became sloppy at times when the players seemed to think the game was over.  

19 hours ago, blue_sea_of_ibrox said:

We looked fantastic today dominated the ball but also looked dangerous in attack for a change.  I can't help feel the board have played a blinder getting him to Rangers despite me not having a clue who he was. The difference in the team has been massive after only a week. 

Can I just remind you ( and others ) of MWs first game - it's about what we do long term - many of us thought the board did well getting MW and that continued for over a year. 

I don't think recovering from a bad situation that they put themselves in could be called "pulling a blinder"

I'm not going to start making judgments about Caixinhas management just yet but I do like the guy, seems to have a good attitude.

I like what he said about having the squad play like kids and getting them to love the game again, some managers have a military style approach to management which I imagine does take a lot of the fun out of it and I'm of the belief that players are at their best when enjoying themselves

Things are looking good but the board are a long distance and a lot of money away from "pulling a blinder"