Ferris Bueller

Club 1872 - Statement of Resignation

959 posts in this topic

PVGs are not automatically transferable from one job to another. Who knows what may have happened since the existing certificate was granted?

Closing date for SLO applications was 12.00pm on Thursday 2nd March 2017. So we should be hearing soon who got the job. I'm surprised that CG hasn't applied for it or has he?

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Closing date for SLO applications was 12.00pm on Thursday 2nd March 2017. So we should be hearing soon who got the job. I'm surprised that CG hasn't applied for it or has he?

:lol:

Wait, are you serious? :headscratch:

10 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

He's doing the interviews.:happy:

1 person likes this

Just now, Smile said:

He's doing the interviews.

I didn't think COI mattered :lol:

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

If Spreadsheet Chris doesn't get the SLO job you can be guaranteed he will be shoehorned in to the club somewhere by his pal DK

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Carsons Dog said:

If Spreadsheet Chris doesn't get the SLO job you can be guaranteed he will be shoehorned in to the club somewhere by his pal DK

Thats what mates do for each other up and down the country, Glasgow council wouldnt have any worKies IF nepotism wasnt alive and kicking.