Irish Rangers Fan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Irish_Rangers17 said:

Hey! 

I've only recently joined, although been a Rangers fan all my life. It's kinda awkward living in Dublin and being a Rangers fan, as you know how much Dublin/Ireland can be associated with them 'lot' - anyway.

It's not a pointless post, I'm probably attending my first game soon. Although, I'll be on my own, would there be anyone there to show me the ropes? As mentioned, fan all my life - first time going as my family are them lot. 

Hope the accent is not noticed as a bad thing, too. 

Hope I haven't made a pointless post, feel free to delete, etc. 

Where do you live in Dublin mate?

I lived down in Ranelagh for 2 years and never once had any bother watching us, even met a guy was in the Dublin & Wicklow L.O.L 1313.

As long as your a bear your one of our own!

1 hour ago, Irish_Rangers17 said:

Hey! 

I've only recently jyfined, although been a Rangers fan all my life. It's kinda awkward living in Dublin and being a Rangers fan, as you know how much Dublin/Ireland can be associated with them 'lot' - anyway.

It's not a pointless post, I'm probably attending my first game soon. Although, I'll be on my own, would there be anyone there to show me the ropes? As mentioned, fan all my life - first time going as my family are them lot. 

Pm me when your coming across and I will meet up for a beer, IF you are genuine you will be welcomed I have no doubt as unlike other clubs we DO take everyone at our all INclusive club. Your best bet though would be to join the Dublin RSC and travel with them.

32 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Pm me when your coming across and I will meet up for a beer, IF you are genuine you will be welcomed I have no doubt as unlike other clubs we DO take everyone at our all INclusive club. Your best bet though would be to join the Dublin RSC and travel with them.

There's a Dublin RSC? 

1 hour ago, Camshy said:

Would seriously doubt any republican being a Rangers fan, too full of hate from that neck of the woods and all things British.......has to be complete nonsense

I'm sure their is/was a Dublin Rangers supporters club in years gone by.

2 hours ago, Irish_Rangers17 said:

Hey! 

I've only recently joined, although been a Rangers fan all my life. It's kinda awkward living in Dublin and being a Rangers fan, as you know how much Dublin/Ireland can be associated with them 'lot' - anyway.

You will be "on trial" until you prove yourself worthy on here.